Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice if Koeman came out and said "hey, actually Everton is an option....you are under contract here for two more years and you will only move if we get the money we want. Tough, I know, but OK, that's football".
Even nicer if our "majority shareholder" showed some kajunes....and not via Jim White.

Why mate?
He gave the "New Everton Project" a chance to show ambition,and, like the rest of us was left disappointed.
Fans need to direct their anger elsewhere.
He's come out and said he wants to play CL football now, we were never going. to achieve that last season

To speak as he has done yet again is out of order. He ought to pipe down until his club agrees a fee. To blame the club is utterly clueless

He's come out and said he wants to play CL football now, we were never going. to achieve that last season

To speak as he has done yet again is out of order. He ought to pipe down until his club agrees a fee. To blame the club is utterly clueless
If it's reached the stage he has agreed terms with another club, he's clearly been given the ok by Everton, no?
Project Everton going well.
If we had any spine, we'd keep him as our Manager has hinted at for months, or sell him overseas and not to a competitor as the top teams would.

To publicly come out and say he's "agreed a deal with another club", and "Staying at Everton next season is not an option" is disrespectful in the extreme.

He's under contract with us for another 2 years so he should keep his trap shut and show some respect. Seriously can't wait until he's gone couldn't care less how good he is.

To publicly come out and say he's "agreed a deal with another club", and "Staying at Everton next season is not an option" is disrespectful in the extreme.

He's under contract with us for another 2 years so he should keep his trap shut and show some respect. Seriously can't wait until he's gone couldn't care less how good he is.
As I said above...

WE CANNOT LET THIS DRAG.

sell him and get on with it.

I think it's embarrassing that we have this kind of player and he's not even loved here. Embarrassing from his perspective. Think I would be more touched by Mirallas leaving for example.

Jog on basta

Not loved here? Speaking for everyone? Pathetic.

Not loved here? Speaking for everyone? Pathetic.
I don't think he is by the majority no. He should be considering he's a fantastic goalscorer for this club, but I genuinely don't think he'll be looked upon fondly in years to come compared to others.

He's irritated a hell of a lot of Evertonians with his constant gabble to the press and blotted his copybook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back