Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon mate, no one would pay 80M or whatever for a player only to leave him on the bench. If Lukaku is coming, It means that Costa is leaving, and after the statements from Lukaku and Costa today, that looks near a certainty. A downgrade If you ask me, but i can understand Conte's reasoning
The rent boys definitely would.

Do you really believe that it's just about a text? If people think RL has been has been disrespectful to Everton then reflect on how Costa has behaved.
While your at it reflect on how Conte never in public outs his players, gets drawn into giving anything away about contracts as opposed to both RM and now RK who give far too much away
Players have discussions with managers all the time and most I would guess be happier being told it as it is as opposed to making promises that never materialise. My guess is that Costa asked for some guarentees , a bigger contract or something along those lines and Conte after the China transfer saga and when he didn't get the respons he wanted went straight to the press.
As a total aside since the turn of the year Costa scored just 6 PL goals as opposed to RL who scored 15.

Do you really believe that it's just about a text? If people think RL has been has been disrespectful to Everton then reflect on how Costa has behaved.
While your at it reflect on how Conte never in public outs his players, gets drawn into giving anything away about contracts as opposed to both RM and now RK who give far too much away
Players have discussions with managers all the time and most I would guess be happier being told it as it is as opposed to making promises that never materialise. My guess is that Costa asked for some guarentees , a bigger contract or something along those lines and Conte after the China transfer saga and when he didn't get the respons he wanted went straight to the press.
As a total aside since the turn of the year Costa scored just 6 PL goals as opposed to RL who scored 15.
not sure what point you are trying to make here?

Conte has told Costa he is "not needed anymore".

Just a matter of when not if Lukaku is a Chelsea player this summer.

We should be bullish and demand every penny of any fee they get for costa, plus any player we want plus at least £25 mill, just to make a point of showing teams that we only let players leave on our terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back