Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares why someone supports a team as long as they are sincere supporters!? . If I meet someone who decided yesterday that they want to support everton. Good for them. And that includes 'glory hunters'. So elitist to set standards for what constitutes a fan.

Everton will never be the RS. The DNA is just different. The difference is those of us from parts unknown are actually attracted to Everton because of that. So there's no risk of becoming a playground for glory hunters. Chrissake let's win something first before worrying about that.
Everton having 'glory hunting' fans..

Scenes.

He's waiting on Chelsea clearly, he won't go anywhere apart from there and is just waiting for the phone call.

They're seems to be problems at the moment between Conte and the upper brass down there over their transfer budget which is probably holding up the deal from being formally done. I imagine they'll get themselves on the same page in the next week or two though and Rom will be gone shortly. I know Abramovich is ruthless but surely even he won't allow it to get to the stage where Conte decides to walk, he's done too much good to transform them back into champions the past 12 months. They'll let him have his way, least over this transfer. £80m and all parties will be happy.

He's waiting on Chelsea clearly, he won't go anywhere apart from there and is just waiting for the phone call.

They're seems to be problems at the moment between Conte and the upper brass down there over their transfer budget which is probably holding up the deal from being formally done. I imagine they'll get themselves on the same page in the next week or two though and Rom will be gone shortly. I know Abramovich is ruthless but surely even he won't allow it to get to the stage where Conte decides to walk, he's done too much good to transform them back into champions the past 12 months. They'll let him have his way, least over this transfer. £80m and all parties will be happy.
Abromovich couldn't have been happy about Conte exiling Costa from the team. Why exile a great player that is still in his prime and can play 3-4 more years at the top level and spend 80 mil on another striker? Not only do you lower his price tag, it damages relations if you did keep him. If they get Lukaku, it will be because they want to appease Conte. He is a great manager but a massive control freak.

Chelski "fans" will be in for a shock when there prodigy returns.We play as a team to suit Rom and he's still lazy.Wait till he gets to the bridge and no one passes to him ......rent boy fume haha

let's keep him. I like Lukaku, without him we would most likely, be neglected to the championship.

He is a keeper. If he want's

The strange thing is, he said he knows where he will be.

What a wally if he doesn't!

If he stays, he will need to do some serious grovelling haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back