Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
At best it's provocative. At worst it's disrespectful behaviour.
I tend to agree and the more I think about it along with others actions in the past, it feels to some degree part of a strategy to induce an outcome.

Is he intentionally distancing himself from both the club and the fan base through social media to ease a transition, or is he simply being crass?

Previously, I was once an advocate of Rom's almost tactless honesty (wanting Champions League etc.) but it's now beginning to wear thin.

While obviously I would prefer if he remained with Everton, although if he wants to leave then so be it. The whole media teasing is unnecessary!

I tend to agree and the more I think about it along with others actions in the past, it feels to some degree part of a strategy to induce an outcome.

Is he intentionally distancing himself from both the club and the fan base through social media to ease a transition, or is he simply being crass?

Previously, I was once an advocate of Rom's almost tactless honesty (wanting Champions League etc.) but it's now beginning to wear thin.

While obviously I would prefer if he remained with Everton, although if he wants to leave then so be it. The whole media teasing is unnecessary!

Has he give an explanation as to why it's "not an option" to be at Everton next season when he has 2 years remaining on his contract??

Getting all his ducks in a row!!!!! The fans don't appreciate me, they don't want me back, they don't understand my unfinished business, my desire for CL football, look at what I have done for them etc.etc. Meanwhile super agent Raiola is working away behind scenes...all part of the get me out of here strategy. Good player, excellent finisher, seriously lacking in the personal style and appreciation of his current set of fans stakes..... And yes if he had been any flipping good in the semi last year we had a great chance of silverware and a tilt at the Europa league this season!!!!! And the talking up from other Chelsea players all part of the same game to move players on when they want to go where they want to go. They should form their own team"want to get my own way Fc"

Has he give an explanation as to why it's "not an option" to be at Everton next season when he has 2 years remaining on his contract??

He even said his agent has been speaking to others but if Everton gave them no permission how can they talk to the interested parties. Odd.

Reactions: JLW

Lukaku it appears has decided that it is Chelsea for him.
However, it does not appear that Chelsea are determined to sign him at any cost... but will do so at a cost that satisfies them...the same may be true of one or two other interested clubs.

Lukaku is aware that he just may still be an Everton player next season and in his own ham fisted way is trying to steer a line that keeps the supporters of all clubs happy.

It certainly isn't working with us at Everton, at this stage I genuinely would prefer to see him leave and see what we can do with the money we get for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back