Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 24 goal striker did not play consistently right throughout the season, and well you know it. Had he done so, he could easily have hit the 30 goal point.

Barkley's work rate, for someone his age, was not what it should be. Too often he was easily bypassed in midfield, it was too easy for opponents, that could be clearly seen.

Don't let sentiment blind you to the realities of the situation. It was there clearly in both cases for all to see. And was commented on in here on far too many occasions during the season to be ignored...
Can't believe you think Lukaku had a bad season.

When he leaves there'll be much wailing and gnashing of teeth for years. People will wonder how they could have thought he was a loafer. Because we'll pick up a couple of puddings struggling to hit 10 a season.

Can't believe you think Lukaku had a bad season.

When he leaves there'll be much wailing and gnashing of teeth for years. People will wonder how they could have thought he was a loafer. Because we'll pick up a couple of puddings struggling to hit 10 a season.

Now,now Dave, no putting words in my posts that weren't there. Naughty, naughty. I said he didn't put a shift in in every game last season. Had he done so, he would have hit the 30 goal mark comfortably.

'Wailing and gnashing of teeth', Dave. You are a comedian! I was more disappointed when Andy Gray left than when traitor Lineker left (our BIG scorer at the time). There'll be no wailing and gnashing of teeth, just the club & supporters moving on. Except you, Dave. You're still a Martinez fanboi aren't you, or have I got that wrong...?

'We'll pick up a couple of puddings struggling to hit 10 a season'. Pass me your crystal ball, Dave, there's loads of things I wanna know about the future!

Hope he stays, but I doubt it. If he is going to go I wish all parties would just get on with it. Tell Chelski they either pony up the 80m this week or the price goes up 5m per week every week thereafter.

Now,now Dave, no putting words in my posts that weren't there. Naughty, naughty. I said he didn't put a shift in in every game last season. Had he done so, he would have hit the 30 goal mark comfortably.

'Wailing and gnashing of teeth', Dave. You are a comedian! I was more disappointed when Andy Gray left than when traitor Lineker left (our BIG scorer at the time). There'll be no wailing and gnashing of teeth, just the club & supporters moving on. Except you, Dave. You're still a Martinez fanboi aren't you, or have I got that wrong...?

'We'll pick up a couple of puddings struggling to hit 10 a season'. Pass me your crystal ball, Dave, there's loads of things I wanna know about the future!
Time will bear my pov out. Just wait until Christmas and we're struggling to find the net. This Dutchman wouldn't know a striker if he fell over one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back