Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears as tho my source is scared of the Weasel Index and is afraid to pass it on.

False alarm frandels.

But erm.

:bye::bye::bye:

Would've had much more impact after hours at the weekend this news.

Most of the Weasels are currently tucked up in their nests and only stray from their nests late evening at the weekends.

Nike apparently taking over from Adidas on 1st July.

Make of THAT what you will...
images

So Evertonians who live locally but dont go/cant get to games are lesser fans too?

Some of them 'fans' around the world get up at crazy hours to watch games on TV - thats commitmemt.
Thank you so much for saying this. I work as a teacher where the cost of living is high so I am not able to make big travel plans at any given moment. I wake up early hours on the weekend to ride the metro to the Everton bar I go to to watch with Everton fans.

Luckily my wife and I saved up for our honeymoon and will be there for the opening game of the season which I know will make me cry (especially I if we play like garbage)

It's a shame he's off as there's absolutely no question that we're stronger with a 24 year old 25 goal a season striker than without.

Ideally we'd just be replacing the players around him who have been largely average-to-poor as opposed to the only one of our forwards who has consistently delivered end product.

Thankfully we'll get a good price so we can spend huge amounts on the forwards needed to replace him and for the fee mooted we should be able to put a forward line together that produces at least as many goals as we got last season.

Simply improving the players around him however would be infinitely cheaper and more beneficial to the club because it doesn't require a 9-figure spend and we wouldn't be starting from 25 goals down.

Reactions: DRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back