Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a club our size, it's appalling, shocking, horrendous, diabolical, unworthy,any other term you care to throw at it. It is not good enough.

Stop making excuses, he doesn't deserve it!

Unfortunately being in 9th place after a bad run of form is about right for a club our size.

The whole squad looks like somebody died, theres no spark in any of them, I think hes been cracking heads and I dont think they like it.

Cue the "hes lost the dressing room" shouts, but hey ho, as Mosh said, hes ruthless, he will just buy new players.

Not a wum.

My mate works at Finch Farm .He said in training they all look very happy and appear to work hard, unlike the end of the Martinez reign when there was a cloud over the place. Could it be that some players are past it, some aren't arsed and some simply aren't good enough ?

The whole squad looks like somebody died, theres no spark in any of them, I think hes been cracking heads and I dont think they like it.

Cue the "hes lost the dressing room" shouts, but hey ho, as Mosh said, hes ruthless, he will just buy new players.

To be fair he can only do so much in January with regards bringing new players in.

However, he can start to kick a few 'ken heads around the place...which he doesn't seem to be doing or he hasn't got the staff around him to do it?

They're beyond motivation, it's a lost cause. If Koeman is a long ball manager, I didn't see it at Southampton.

He hasn't lost the dressing room, the dressing room has lost him and on the performances you can't really blame him. Would rather Koeman recognise the squad is appalling and ruthlessly replace them with new additions then motivate a lost cause. This is a squad three quarters of which have proved they are serial losers, a mix of relegation fodder, players set for retirement and rejects.

Not a wum.

My mate works at Finch Farm .He said in training they all look very happy and appear to work hard, unlike the end of the Martinez reign when there was a cloud over the place. Could it be that some players are past it, some aren't arsed and some simply aren't good enough ?

We play like a team that has won 1 game in 10.

Its really that simple.

A few wins will lift the mood, in order to win we need to lift the mood.

Chicken and egg.

The league position isn't the problem it's 1 win in 12 and falling that concerns me.

We're due a couple of good performances then. Clearly saving them for Arsenal and Liverpool ;)

City are on a shocking run. It happens. If we go into mid January and this form has continued then I'll be sitting up thinking we're in trouble. Right now I'm more than happy to give him time to sort it out.

I didn't want him in the first place but he's here now so we've got to make the most of it.

Being patient is a nonsense to be fair. It results in stagnant mediocrity and charlatans like BK staying for well over a decade.

Being patient is what no marks do.
leonidas-1.gif

We play like a team that has won 1 game in 10.

Its really that simple.

A few wins will lift the mood, in order to win we need to lift the mood.

Chicken and egg.
Often seems that playing a young player can help with that - their youthful enthusiasm can give the rest of the squad a pick-me-up.

Of course if it goes pear shaped then you have the same problems plus a youngster who has a confidence crisis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back