Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think our squad is weaker than Burnley's, Swansea's and Watford's, teams we couldn't beat? Because if you do then you must think we are heading for the championship because a minimum of 1 of them will go down. Also, if you do then you must think Martinez was a wizard with his 11th place finishes with essentially the same squad. I think none of those things are true, which means there is something wrong beyond the playing squad. Our squad is not fantastic but it isn't as bad as some Koeman apologists are trying to make out.

I think the squad's 'okay', I also think that we're currently on a bad run of form and that it'll be turned around in due course.

Teams like ours who aren't fantastic go through spells in the season where it looks like a win is impossible. You've just got to keep it in perspective. Despite this shocking run, we're still 9th position.

Do you think our squad is weaker than Burnley's, Swansea's and Watford's, teams we couldn't beat? Because if you do then you must think we are heading for the championship because a minimum of 1 of them will go down. Also, if you do then you must think Martinez was a wizard with his 11th place finishes with essentially the same squad. I think none of those things are true, which means there is something wrong beyond the playing squad. Our squad is not fantastic but it isn't as bad as some Koeman apologists are trying to make out.

Our squad have done nothing for 3 seasons, fitness wise, pressing, no winning mentality. It going to take more them a few months to bring these players up to the right standard

Our squad isnt bad, but bar Gana and a Lukaku starved of service every single player appears to be in the worst form of their career.

The manager is throwing different players in different formations and its really not the answer, we need a pick me up, a win, we need fresh ideas in the squad and we need to get out of this mess that the manager and the players collectively find themselves in.

To suggest we sack the manager after 15 games is quite laughable IMO.

Our squad have done nothing for 3 seasons, fitness wise, pressing, no winning mentality. It going to take more them a few months to bring these players up to the right standard
We're worse than we were last season. That is a statistical fact and apparent to anyone with working eyeballs. Our one tactic is "have it". Peter Kay might as well be our manager. Moshiri has been had.

There's a hell of a lot of mangers out there who would be doing better than Koeman is at the moment. He's being given allot of slack from people on here. He is doing an appalling job.

Jeez, he's been here 4 months and we're in 9th place. Hardly 'appalling' is it? Talk about an overreaction.

Our squad isnt bad, but bar Gana and a Lukaku starved of service every single player appears to be in the worst form of their career.

The manager is throwing different players in different formations and its really not the answer, we need a pick me up, a win, we need fresh ideas in the squad and we need to get out of this mess that the manager and the players collectively find themselves in.

To suggest we sack the manager after 15 games is quite laughable IMO.
Normally I would agree but what is Koeman's plan? Throw on Cleverley? Lump it up to the big man? I could even deal with that if he appeared even vaguely arsed about the situation but he honestly doesn't seem to give a toss. I can't see where we are going at the moment and that is deeply troubling.

Normally I would agree but what is Koeman's plan? Throw on Cleverley? Lump it up to the big man? I could even deal with that if he appeared even vaguely arsed about the situation but he honestly doesn't seem to give a toss. I can't see where we are going at the moment and that is deeply troubling.

We arent getting utterly destroyed tho, Chelsea game aside, its mostly 1 goal here and there, im not saying its all unicorns and rainbows, honestly I hate watching Everton get beat and out fought and I dont know what the answer is, im just saying the manager is trying different things in games, im sure hes trying different things on the training pitch.

I just think we should give him at least a season or 2, a few transfer windows, if we keep falling down the table and failing to win games, well, thats a discussion for another day, but here and now, after 15 games, must do better, yes, but must get sacked? LOL, no.

Jeez, he's been here 4 months and we're in 9th place. Hardly 'appalling' is it? Talk about an overreaction.
in 4 weeks time he will have been here 5 months and we will be 15th, giving him more money to spend on dross like Williams and that Russian clown linked in the echo tonight could well see us on an unstoppable slide to the championship, get him out now

It is appalling, how else can you describe it, everyone is making out like it was some impossible job, it wasn't.

And we're 9th in the league after a bad run of results haha. For God sake, appalling is being bottom of the league with no wins all season.

A couple of wins and we're all dreaming of Europa League again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back