Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probably to early to talk of sacking him but if things dont improve you have to keep reassessing the situation.I dont want to see Everton become a sacking club as we have generally been fair to our managers probably because of what happened in Howards first stint in charge and even then he had 2 and a half before the pressure really hit.
The only exception was Mike Walker who only got 10 months.The thing that worries me is the similarities between Koeman and Walker they both gave the impression of not really understanding the club or its supporters,Koeman in particular is very hard to like and rightly or wrongly appears to think he is too good for the place maybe as a club that was our fault as we may have just had to grovel to much to get him here.
Lets give him a chance by all means but it is a 2 way street so I would like him to show us a bit more that he actually wants to be here.

I don't think he will be given much more time if this slump continues, Prev.

Almost three months now and absolutely nothing to suggest he knows how to stop the rot.

There is sommat about the whole set up feels wrong.

There just doesn't seem to be an idea. The teams are being selected at random, it's as if he's hoping to stumble on a best 11. Other than that, we're playing the same formations and systems with a donkey who hasn't the first clue about playing as a lone striker. There's so little to be optimistic about apart from Gueye

I don't think he will be given much more time if this slump continues, Prev.

Almost three months now and absolutely nothing to suggest he knows how to stop the rot.

There is sommat about the whole set up feels wrong.

Not only can he not stop the rot Khal, He's actually going backwards and making the rot worse. At some point the house will crumble.

There just doesn't seem to be an idea. The teams are being selected at random, it's as if he's hoping to stumble on a best 11. Other than that, we're playing the same formations and systems with a donkey who hasn't the first clue about playing as a lone striker. There's so little to be optimistic about apart from Gueye

3-4-3 vs Spurs
5-3-2 vs Chelsea
4-2-3-1 vs Southamton
4-4-2 vs Utd
4-3-3 today

Hes not playing the same formation, hes changing the formation and the players most weeks.

Baffled at people saying hes trying the same thing over and over again, hes not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back