Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the way he just sits there impassively while the team and tactics he puts out are an embarressment
to the name of Everton.
He really doesn't want to be here does he? but for £6million a year he'll happily sit it out.

Could be a watershed moment today as we were well beaten by an average team at best.

If we lose these next 2 home fixtures his position may have become untenable and Mosh will have a decision to make. At the end of the day it's all about results.

It's sad really but this can't be allowed to go on for too much longer. The players look lost, and now we seemed to have resumed our habit of recent seasons of being unable to defend set pieces. We appear to be going bacwards.

He'll be given time. Didn't have much faith in him to begin with and that little bit is diminishing every weekend

Talk of relegation battles is a bit premature imo.We could win the next few games and shoot back up the table again.The Arsenal and Liverpool games are massive now.Obviously if it's the end of February and were in a dodgy situation i'll be a bit worried but im looking up the table for now.
Haha win against arse and the rs both of whom believe they can win the league??

It's just not an Everton side mate. Players have gone from saying they'd die for Everton to this lot who feel like they are "in prison" playing for us. A manager who does the absolute bare minimum rather than turning over every stone to improve results. A "majority owner" who does all his communications through Jim White. The crap mid 90s sides were Everton sides, just bad ones. The 80s ones were us at our best. The Pienaar/Arteta years were us trying to get back to proper football after years of pragmatism.

This lot can all just lash themselves in the bin.

Think as Everton fans we can accept being crap mate, one thing we won't accept though is no fight for the club.

Talk of relegation battles is a bit premature imo.We could win the next few games and shoot back up the table again.The Arsenal and Liverpool games are massive now.Obviously if it's the end of February and were in a dodgy situation i'll be a bit worried but im looking up the table for now.

Think the massive games are Leicester and Hull mate.

It's just not an Everton side mate. Players have gone from saying they'd die for Everton to this lot who feel like they are "in prison" playing for us. A manager who does the absolute bare minimum rather than turning over every stone to improve results. A "majority owner" who does all his communications through Jim White. The crap mid 90s sides were Everton sides, just bad ones. The 80s ones were us at our best. The Pienaar/Arteta years were us trying to get back to proper football after years of pragmatism.

This lot can all just lash themselves in the bin.

I don't want to confuse you...but I agree with most of what you say there.;)

Think as Everton fans we can accept being crap mate, one thing we won't accept though is no fight for the club.

I genuinely don't get them as a group at all. But not just that - we have no identity as a side anymore. We don't play in a particular style, you can't guarantee we will throw everything at the opposition for the final quarter of the game, you can't even say you'll get snided by us even when quality is lacking. I mean, when did players like Stekelenburg, McCarthy and Snivelley become tolerable as Everton players? What do they have in their game that makes up for a lack of quality? We get told that "at least Snivelley tries hard", but can you actually remember the last time he ran hard for 90 minutes, throwing himself into a tackle to make up for being so poor on the ball? But he's not alone, he's symptomatic of a top-to-bottom sick iteration of Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back