Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of the most appalling performances I've seen as an Everton fan, we made them look like Barcelona. My personal view is that the next 2 games could decide Koemanns future, because I just don't see any sign that the players care or he cares. We conceded 3 easy goals that we probably wouldn't of conceded up Moyes or even Martinez. We have been worse this season than last season, at least last season at this time of year we had beat Southampton away 3-0, drew at Spurs, beat Chelsea and came back from 2-0 down to beat West Brom. With the exception of the Sunderland game we've been appalling. I don't think Koemann has much of a future at Everton, he looks totally disinterested on the sidelines. He's publically humiliated Barkley more than once with is unforgivable considering how rubbish the others are.

No mucking about, I'm pretty demoralised by Everton at the moment. We're in trouble and I'm not feeling that siege mentality of previous years, it's just a lot of lads that have given up with a coach who has no idea how to turn it round

I think you're right. And guess what. Come January or the summer, Rom is gone, Ross is gone, probably McCarthy, Mirallas, possibly Coleman. The squad is going to get stripped

His man-management skills appear to be non-existent...and that's half the battle.

I think this side of management is missing hugely at the moment. People laugh at Big Sam, Harry Redknapp etc but they know how to motivate teams, I swear down on my humble life I would rather Allardyce was in charge right now.

No mucking about, I'm pretty demoralised by Everton at the moment. We're in trouble and I'm not feeling that siege mentality of previous years, it's just a lot of lads that have given up with a coach who has no idea how to turn it round

Really demoralising feeling isn't it.

Same here mate, looking at my young lad at the game today just sitting there today staring into space said it all for me.

I think you're right. And guess what. Come January or the summer, Rom is gone, Ross is gone, probably McCarthy, Mirallas, possibly Coleman. The squad is going to get stripped

The thing is, there's just no leadership at any level in the Club. It's been clear for years we have an absolute cretin for a CEO, but who really owns the club and makes the big decisions? The club captain is Jagielka, but he's no leader and never has been. Koeman is never an Everton boss is he? Not inspirational, not prepared to work hard, sees us a corking money making venture, his reputation from his incredible professional career insulating him against failure.

The club is in trouble well beyond the dire pitch performances.

Could be a watershed moment today as we were well beaten by an average team at best.

If we lose these next 2 home fixtures his position may have become untenable and Mosh will have a decision to make. At the end of the day it's all about results.

It's sad really but this can't be allowed to go on for too much longer. The players look lost, and now we seemed to have resumed our habit of recent seasons of being unable to defend set pieces. We appear to be going backwards.

Same here mate, looking at my young lad at the game today just sitting there today staring into space said it all for me.

It's just not an Everton side mate. Players have gone from saying they'd die for Everton to this lot who feel like they are "in prison" playing for us. A manager who does the absolute bare minimum rather than turning over every stone to improve results. A "majority owner" who does all his communications through Jim White. The crap mid 90s sides were Everton sides, just bad ones. The 80s ones were us at our best. The Pienaar/Arteta years were us trying to get back to proper football after years of pragmatism.

This lot can all just lash themselves in the bin.

Talk of relegation battles is a bit premature imo.We could win the next few games and shoot back up the table again.The Arsenal and Liverpool games are massive now.Obviously if it's the end of February and were in a dodgy situation i'll be a bit worried but im looking up the table for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back