Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I maintain what I said. A team that's supposedly downed tools don't react like that. Enough said
Williams has already gone on record saying the crowd forced the performance out of them:

Everton defender Ashley Williams, on BT Sport: "This was about trying to put things right. You heard the fans and how they responded. I was disappointed with the goal we conceded, I should have done better, so I was desperate to get one at the other end."

Koeman brings nothing to the table.

Changed what was asked.

Still need to work on the actual football side of things when we've got the ball though.

And I am slightly concerned about the defence though. Some utter calamitous defending in that 1st half

Williams has already gone on record saying the crowd forced the performance out of them:

Everton defender Ashley Williams, on BT Sport: "This was about trying to put things right. You heard the fans and how they responded. I was disappointed with the goal we conceded, I should have done better, so I was desperate to get one at the other end."

Koeman brings nothing to the table.

Nice attempt at popcorning. Must try harder though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back