Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted we won mate?

Looking for a reaction?

Great win and performance, pity it's taken 6 months to see it

He gets them doing that over the next few months I'll hold my hands up and admit I judged him to early

I very much doubt he will do that though

So it's all on him?

Nope, players take a large portion of the blame

But it's up to him to motivate and select the right players/shape

Hopfully he's stumbled upon a system that works, my guess if he will bottle it and change from Tues night

Nope, players take a large portion of the blame

But it's up to him to motivate and select the right players/shape

Hopfully he's stumbled upon a system that works, my guess if he will bottle it and change from Tues night
What did you think of the summer window?

Sunday's clear the air meeting at Finch Farm seems to have done the trick.

Real platform to kick start the rest of the season.

Confirmed by Leighton Baines:

"Leighton Baines has revealed a clear-the-air players meeting helped inspire their performance against Arsenal.

Everton headed into the game on the back of a run of just one win in their previous 10 league matches but stopped the rot with a 2-1 win.

Baines says following their limp defeat to Watford last weekend, the Blues squad had a “good talk” to get them prepared for Tuesday night’s game at Goodison."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-players-summit-key-arsenal-12325599

Hopfully he's stumbled upon a system that works

There is an element of truth in that.

From the moment Bolasie went off against the Mancs we have looked a far more threatening team.

Even Watford away was a big improvement on the previous away game, at Saints.

Injuries to Butch Wilkins and Bryan Robson enabled Bobby Robson to save England and himself from ignominy in the 1986 World Cup.

Czq5_ctXEAE2Rch.jpg
Thats recipe for financial disaster in Leicester's case. If they get relegated this year, they are absolutely screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back