Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what you used to do with Martinez though.

Then tell me I was not wrong on that is it? I don't want the clown in the first place I don't trust him and I stand by my judgement. You gave Martinez time and money then what? 22 wins in 75 matches in the last two seasons which caused his job. 4 wins 8 defeats at home in one season. He deserved the sack.

On the other hand, Koeman is another matter as he proved he was a capable PL manager at Soton with no money to spend. He was chosen by Moshiri and deserves time to build his team.

Then tell me I was not wrong on that is it? I don't want the clown in the first place I don't trust him and I stand by my judgement. You gave Martinez time and money then what? 22 wins in 75 matches in the last two seasons which caused his job. 4 wins 8 defeats at home in one season. He deserved the sack.

On the other hand, Koeman is another matter as he proved he was a capable PL manager at Soton with no money to spend. He was chosen by Moshiri and deserves time to build his team.

I didn't say you're wrong, I said you're a hypocrite for having a go at a poster for using stats in the same way you did.

I didn't say you're wrong, I said you're a hypocrite for having a go at a poster for using stats in the same way you did.

You are laughable really. That poster had chosen not to use the 4 wins in August to make a point. Whether I mentioned Martinez's 72 points trophy is nowhere near to it because no matter these stats are included or not he was still sacked by Moshiri. I don't need to exclude any stats to make a point unlike that poster.

Much like we can't judge Ronald on 10 games, we can't pretend the 10 dismal games didn't happen. Hopefully the corner is turned and we can move on, but I'm perplexed as to what has triggered this sudden burst of effort. Did he threaten not to pay them?

A clear the air meeting was held, according to those more in the know than I.

They clearly know the level expected of them now, and I reckon they were told in no uncertain terms that anyone not playing to that level wont be playing in royal blue much longer.

raw

So after 16 last season, we were 10th and on 23 points. This year, we are 7th and on 23 points. Not quite the progress I was hoping for, but perhaps Arsenal was a turning point. Big couple of weeks for team and Koeman.
Fair enough, but other higher profile managers (Jose and pep) have also struggled to show progression this year with their new teams. Despite having stronger squads and much money invested in their squads in the summer. Conte is bucking the trend, virtually the same team and look how well Chelsea are flying.

Hi mate stop being a hypocrite please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back