Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh up lads, Shaun Wright-Phillips is fuming with us for singing here

Well hey I tell you what he's got all the gear on there that kid hasn't he?

Hat, coat, training top, headphones, and I think they might even be a pair of much sought after "Wenger-specs" too (only available online I hear)

Understandable that he's upset though,

who wouldn't be when you look that much of a tw@t

Cheers Terry

Well hey I tell you what he's got all the gear on there that kid hasn't he?

Hat, coat, training top, headphones, and I think they might even be a pair of much sought after "Wenger-specs" too (only available online I hear)

Understandable that he's upset though,

who wouldn't be when you look that much of a tw@t

Cheers Terry

Nice find, but what a sad act, it's embarrassingly cringing, and I'm perplexed as to why would a grown man dress like this.

So after 16 last season, we were 10th and on 23 points. This year, we are 7th and on 23 points. Not quite the progress I was hoping for, but perhaps Arsenal was a turning point. Big couple of weeks for team and Koeman.

Indeed, Lou.

Whatever was said at the meeting, no one noticed any difference in that first twenty minutes :)

I like to think the crowd, the players and the manager had a collective light bulb moment sometime around 20.10 GMT because from then on we were in a different place.

And I shall remain in this frame of mind until it is demonstrated to me that it was a false dawn.

But I don't think it was ;)
I sat in my seat 10 seconds after Arsenal scored. I got there late as I couldn't find parking. It was me who switched on the light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back