Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good match from Everton, raised their game at the right time. Koeman should be given time, still unbeaten at home.

He needs to get points on the board playing that way consistently.

If we get smashed on Monday then back to square one.

How i wish bellerin played for us...said he would be the best in the league at the start of last season.

I do hope after that game against arsenal it just clicks for him and he knows his formation and way he wants to play and can just tweet slightly opponent to opponent, his team at saints looks lot different in play style to this long ball team, if he wants to do that until jan it's fine by me but i'd rather it be more like our performance at Spurs/ AFC.

Even if it's a bit similar to, dare I say it. Moyes, but with new formations and slight tweaks.

I do think it could be a case of similar to HK have all the tools but just need to get it to click.

More than happy to give him season or two least we deserve and in my eye's after the two poor years he's as good as it gets for now.

Not worried about youth as their time will come if they bang on the door eventually baring in mind Niasse is scoring for fun in them and a lot of fans of any club are guilty of over hyping young players. Garbutt is an example of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back