Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has to be manager of the month surely? 3 games, 8 goals, 0 conceded.

Not sure why there's a big hype train with Clement because of 1 flukey win.

RK on transfers: "I'm satisfied. We had some players without any futures at Everton and they are now away from the club."

He is so brutal.

I've massively warmed to him. Really seems to have got down to business now. Might be because the weather is bad and has less scope for being on the golf course but ok, this is a problem that we like to have

Indeed. But he did say he played well. Just wasn't impressed. You have to do out of the ordinary to impress him.
It really makes you wonder what lookman looks like in training. A week training with the first team and Koeman said he had the attributes to be a top player. Praise indeed. As you said you really must do something out of the ordinary to impress him. But when you consider the playing career Koeman had and the calibre of players that played with him for Barcelona and Holland. It really does take something special for him to acknowledge it. Look at Morgan for instance, couldn't get a game at United, Koeman signs him and tells everyone how delighted he is to purchase Morgan cos he's such a good player. Imagine what that has done for Morgan's confidence (as illustrated in his performance on wed) but also how highly Koeman rates him.

After watching the pre-Bournemouth, I must say I really love the way Koeman is assessing his squad. Demands high quality - pushing to be the best. Very analytic, far more than RM and DM.

His presser was so satisfying as an Evertonian. He delivered the answers in the way I want an Everton manager to present himself. He definitely wants us dining at the top table and his brutal assessment of fringe players is a sign that nobody will be here just for the ride.
Beast as a player, but a beast technically as well as physically, and now becoming a very forceful manager.

He definitely gets us, and gets where we want to be as a club. You can see why Moshiri had scoped him out from the off, he's a winner and will stop at nothing to make sure that mentality is instilled in our squad. I feel safe with the Ronkster leading the way.

His presser was so satisfying as an Evertonian. He delivered the answers in the way I want an Everton manager to present himself. He definitely wants us dining at the top table and his brutal assessment of fringe players is a sign that nobody will be here just for the ride.
Beast as a player, but a beast technically as well as physically, and now becoming a very forceful manager.
It could also be called using his position to humiliate and bully underlings.

As for him talking like an Evertin manager, I can't say I want one who tells our best players they've failed if they remain at Everton. That's not forgotten and never should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back