Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And James McCarthy played right wing back for 2 games.

Good players excel, he's not a defensive midfielder
Fair enough thats your opinion but imo his best position is next to Gana as the holding 2, he's a good all round midfielder though so he is just as good as a DM as he is a CM so you can't say he is not a DM like i wouldn't say he is not a CM.

CMs contract expiration date:

Schneiderlin June 2021

McCarthy June 2020

Gueye June 2020

Besic June 2021

Davies June 2021

Barry June 2018

There's a lot of players on long contracts and decent money there and chasing a couple of places. He's painted us into a corner. This is what happens when you dont act rationally in the transfer market.

I cant remember a time at this club when a very select position was covered by so many players. We used to laugh at Spurs signing midfielders up and not knowing who they'd signed.

Schneiderlin June 2021

McCarthy June 2020

Gueye June 2020

Besic June 2021

Davies June 2021

Barry June 2018

There's a lot of players on long contracts and decent money there and chasing a couple of places. He's painted us into a corner. This is what happens when you dont act rationally in the transfer market.

I cant remember a time at this club when a very select position was covered by so many players. We used to laugh at Spurs signing them up and not knowing who they'd signed.

Barry is gone in the summer, that leaves 5 for 3

I call it options. You'll use it has an excuse to have a pop

Schneiderlin June 2021

McCarthy June 2020

Gueye June 2020

Besic June 2021

Davies June 2021

Barry June 2018

I cant remember a time at this club when a very select position was covered by so many players. We used to laugh at Spurs signing midfielders up and not knowing who they'd signed.
I think he's wanting rid of 2 though or he wouldn't of bought Shnides.

Schneiderlin June 2021

McCarthy June 2020

Gueye June 2020

Besic June 2021

Davies June 2021

Barry June 2018

David, can you create one thread separately where you just post positive stuff about Everton and the world? Dave's Cheerful Corner or something.

Just to balance out all this other stuff.

Cheers

Barry is gone in the summer, that leaves 5 for 3

I call it options. You'll use it has an excuse to have a pop
Really? Why, where's he going with a year on his contract and nowhere else to go?

And if he did, that'd still leave us with the continuing problem of trying to pour a gallon into a pint glass.

Schneiderlin June 2021

McCarthy June 2020

Gueye June 2020

Besic June 2021

Davies June 2021

Barry June 2018

Painted us into a corner lol

Shut up Dave ffs

Really? Why, where's he going with a year on his contract and nowhere else to go?

And if he did, that'd still leave us with the continuing problem of trying to pour a gallon into a pint glass.

Like I said, you'll use it to have a pop and the gallon into a pint glass is another huge over exaggeration.

3 out 6, one in the verge of retirement, one just recovering from a long term injury with a previous for being injury prone, one who is a kid who has just broke into the first team so I'd expect to have spells were he sits out.

Cover and options, stop being so negative all the time. You'd bitch if we have had 3 and then an injury crisis hit

Schneiderlin June 2021

McCarthy June 2020

Gueye June 2020

Besic June 2021

Davies June 2021

Barry June 2018

Barry
Besic
McCarthy
will all be sold over the next 12 months
Davies will sign another 5 year extension within the next 18 months
Schneiderlin and Gana will both extend until 2023
by that time they will be queueing up from all 4 corners of the globe to play in the royal blue at iconic Bramley Moore.
so pipe down you attention seeking buffoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back