Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

And you're a proper ray of sunshine today kid. Cheer up, he hasn't signed for Barcelona yet.
Just not a knee jerker and someone who revels in us losing a game like certain people on here.
Loving this season just not this forum which I'm allowed to voice.
If you enjoy the agenda by some and picking of holes in our progress knock yourself out.
As for the dislike buttons. Not a fan

Just not a knee jerker and someone who revels in us losing a game like certain people on here.
Loving this season just not this forum which I'm allowed to voice.
If you enjoy the agenda by some and picking of holes in our progress knock yourself out.
As for the dislike buttons. Not a fan
Fair enough. If you're looking for a badly blue-tinted glasses community can I recommend www.reddit.com/r/Everton

Make sure you pop a Prozac or two before heading in and don't dare to say anything negative about the team, you can slate our supporters all you like though.

Fair enough. If you're looking for a badly blue-tinted glasses community can I recommend www.reddit.com/r/Everton

Make sure you pop a Prozac or two before heading in and don't dare to say anything negative about the team, you can slate our supporters all you like though.
Don't mind negative posts as I was critical also the wknd. As explained it's the agenda of people here and picking holes where they are at every opportunity.
I will take the positives in the club and also except when things don't go to plan if we trying to do the right things. Enough negativity in our lives
As for the prozac comment very tastefull in this day and age. Good man yourself.

Koeman on Barcelona / PSG result:

"I enjoyed the game, like everybody. It was a great game of football. If you are really afraid to lose the result, you are punished.

That’s my conclusion.
"

Let's hope he drew the same conclusion about last Sunday at WHL.
Fair point! He definitely set out the team not to get beaten!

So Koeman playing 5 dm's in a game is not based on defensive tactics.
It was five central midfielders (some were defensive some were not, Ross for example) which is too many (I'm not sure they all knew precisely where they were supposed to be at times) and was very conservative but it's not quite 5 DMs. It was a weird tactical decision and hopefully not one we will see again.

Hello Dave, I figured you had me on ignore.:p

It really isn't the same though and no matter how much spin you try and put on it most people (the one's who don't have anti-Koeman agendas anyway) can see they aren't the same.
I certainly dont have an anti-koeman agenda, i was delighted when we got him and believe he will do good things with us, but he did play an overly defensive line up,and his changes were way too late! I think it is unfair to think that just because Davek is mostly negative, that he is mostly wrong. From what i have seen of his posts, he is no more wrong (or right) than anyone esle on here!

World will look a rosier place if we win back to back at home (won't be easy, two sides who will challenge us to break them down). Arguments about top 6 away showings will have to wait until Anfield.

I certainly dont have an anti-koeman agenda, i was delighted when we got him and believe he will do good things with us, but he did play an overly defensive line up,and his changes were way too late! I think it is unfair to think that just because Davek is mostly negative, that he is mostly wrong. From what i have seen of his posts, he is no more wrong (or right) than anyone esle on here!
I wasn't saying that anyone who was disappointed with the result on Sun had an anti-Koeman agenda Just one or two and its perfectly obvious who they are. I to was very disappointed with both the result on Sun and some of Koemans decisions but some of the reactions on here would of be laughable if they weren't so predictable. Dave talks a lot of sense on a lot of issues on here but his daft devotion to Martinez and hatred for anything pre or post Martinez has become tiresome and obviously agenda-driven nonsense.

Great line in The Mail today about Koeman's presser

'The Everton boss has not ruled out trying to finish higher in the table' (than 7th)

People get paid actual money to write sentences like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back