Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

i know people are blaming Koeman for picking Barry but you can't blame him really for the 3 individual errors that cost us 3 goals.

Your 2nd part which I deleted to suit my agenda, I don't have much beef with, so on to the 1st part.

Of course you 'kin can; The whole way he set it up AND the inclusion of Barry led to just that, like a trail of bread crumbs in Hansel & Gretel.
This isn't the first time he's gone Moyes-esque/KITAP1...It didn't work very often for Moyes back then, it didn't work for Koeman Vs Spurs. The less I see of it in the future the more I'll like it.

I'm still fuming about spending nearly 10 mill on a left winger and then playing a defensive mid there instead, thought we had finally moved past that, woke up in a cold swet dreamt the Clev was coming back.

Koeman on Barcelona / PSG result:

"I enjoyed the game, like everybody. It was a great game of football. If you are really afraid to lose the result, you are punished.

That’s my conclusion.
"

Let's hope he drew the same conclusion about last Sunday at WHL.
Oh dear Ronald please don't become a hypocrite.

Your 2nd part which I deleted to suit my agenda, I don't have much beef with, so on to the 1st part.

Of course you 'kin can; The whole way he set it up AND the inclusion of Barry led to just that, like a trail of bread crumbs in Hansel & Gretel.
This isn't the first time he's gone Moyes-esque/KITAP1...It didn't work very often for Moyes back then, it didn't work for Koeman Vs Spurs. The less I see of it in the future the more I'll like it.
A central defence that struggle in a back 4 against quality opposition. 3 defensive mids falling over each other in a team with absolutely no width. I know who should shoulder most of the blame for Sundays performance. I just hope he learns from it.

Oh, and not making changes until the game was effectively lost.

"I enjoyed the game, like everybody. It was a great game of football. If you are really afraid to lose the result, you are punished.

That’s my conclusion.
"

Dave,

Can you please not be negative towards our great leader.

Thanks in advance

Chris

That’s my conclusion.
"

They are definitely big words from a fella who shoehorned 3 defensive midfielders into his team last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back