Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona i could understand.But i'd be disappointed if Koeman went to Arsenal.It's only during the Sky sports era that they became a more successful club than us.Hopefully Ronald will see out his three years at least with us.Wins a few trophies and get's us back into the champions league.Don't leave Ronald stay right where you are.

Also have to face Arsenal away and Chelsea at home mate. Spurs was built up as some super play off for Everton's acceptance into "the elite" when it was merely the first of 5 tests we have to try and lay down a marker for the season beyond.

Chelsea and arsenal games could end up with nothing on them though, Chelsea will already be champions more than likely, and arsenal will by then have done a Seargant Howie on Wenger and burnt him alive as a sacrifice to the God's to ensure their top 4 place for another season.

Barcelona i could understand.But i'd be disappointed if Koeman went to Arsenal.It's only during the Sky sports era that they became a more successful club than us.Hopefully Ronald will see out his three years at least with us.Wins a few trophies and get's us back into the champions league.Don't leave Ronald stay right where you are.

If he goes then he wasn't the right man for us. We can just flash our mountains of money at someone else.

i know people are blaming Koeman for picking Barry but you cant blame him really for the 3 individual errors that cost us 3 goals.

In terms of him going to Arsenal, cant see it myself, think Wenger will say F you to the fans and sign a new 2 year deal, and as the Arsenal board are penny pinchers, they won't sack him.

Indeed.

And the same logic could be extended to Manchester United.

Prior to them starting to accumulate league titles in the Sky era and under Ferguson, we had either been champions more often than them or it was equal number.

It really is hard to fathom just how far we have fallen from grace during the Sky/EPL era :(

Indeed.

Prior to them starting to accumulate league titles in the Sky era and under Ferguson, we had either been champions more often than them or it was equal number.

It really is hard to fathom just how far we have fallen from grace during the Sky/EPL era :(
Very true and all Liverpools fault

Indeed.

Another 3000-page thread entirely that mate.

Koeman is no more than a solid citizen. He'll do us for the time being, but FFS no top club are going to be banging down his front door any time soon. The feller has won f.a. for over a decade but some here believe he'll be head hunted by the cream of European football. It's only been the last 7 weeks or so since the pigeons around Walton have felt emboldened enough to fly on a Saturday afternoon.

poetry in motion

Koeman is no more than a solid citizen. He'll do us for the time being, but FFS no top club are going to be banging down his front door any time soon. The feller has won f.a. for over a decade but some here believe he'll be head hunted by the cream of European football. It's only been the last 7 weeks or so since the pigeons around Walton have felt emboldened enough to fly on a Saturday afternoon.
You write incredibly well. I keep on telling you, that if you don't already write professionally, you should. The imagery you conjure within your prose is really quite brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back