Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a week of Barca speculation, I think he's took his eye off the Spurs game and watched a few Spanish tapes. Last Sunday
was Koemans biggest match with us and he did exactly what Moyes & Martinez would have done, he 'Bottled it'. So,,,,,Get Rid.

We beat one good team in that run of 10 games, and that could so easily have been so different, as City had no luck early doors.
Don't give me stats, stats mean nothing. Bob Latchford scored 30 goals one year, is he really our No. 2 to Dixie Dean, Stekelenburg
saved 2 penalties against City, is he the best goalie in the Prem. Now you shake your head and get rid of all those useless numbers

I noticed that you posted around 9.25am, just finished making the beds eh!

Seriously. I want someone from our backroom staff, with a Scouse accent, that loves Everton like I do, not an Irishman, not a Welshman,
not a Scotsman, certainly no more foreigners. If it takes 2 Scousers, then so be it. Ask Tony Bellew to give team talks coz whoever gives
'em now is a waste of space.
What we witnessed last Sunday was capitulation, that game was the most important game we've played since Villareal C/L. Koeman blew it,
he had his head turned by Barca. I would get the plane ready for another 'FlyPast'.

I'll call it a day now, I seem to be attracting simpletons. I must say that I've been called some names over years, but the worst one today
was ' A Prize Turkey ' a totally despicable thing to call someone, I'll have a job getting to sleep tonight.

Oh it's okay there's a bigger plum than me in this thread.

*fires neg cannon

Seriously. I want someone from our backroom staff, with a Scouse accent, that loves Everton like I do, not an Irishman, not a Welshman,
not a Scotsman, certainly no more foreigners. If it takes 2 Scousers, then so be it. Ask Tony Bellew to give team talks coz whoever gives
What we witnessed last Sunday was capitulation, that game was the most important game we've played since Villareal C/L. Koeman blew it,
he had his head turned by Barca. I would get the plane ready for another 'FlyPast'.
I don't see any suggestions here? Just some bizzare brigading about getting a local boxer in.

Are you Jayy from twitter?

I thought you were banned for being a racist whackjob?

What the utter???????????????

LOL

nintchdbpict000000206563.jpg

Something like this McMagic?

No chance of Big Ronny leaving this summer , unless perhaps the Arsenal job comes up as he's coveted that for a while too

No chance of Big Ronny leaving this summer , unless perhaps the Arsenal job comes up as he's coveted that for a while too

He wont go there, he has full financial backing at Everton, all he will have there is a script where making money is the main thing we winning things and buying players comes second, hardly an attractive option for a manager with ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back