Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see him at Arsenal. He could have waited longer for that job and didn't. And the Arsenal job is increasingly looking like and unattractive proposition.

He wont go there, he has full financial backing at Everton, all he will have there is a script where making money is the main thing we winning things and buying players comes second, hardly an attractive option for a manager with ambition.

Interesting thoughts lads.

My thinkings is that if he wants Champions league and all that stuff NOW he's going to get it at Arsenal and not here next season (that will change). Plus Arsenal's wage budget is monstrous and the squad needs culling, which is Ron Koeman's speciality .

Anyway it is a moot point as he won't be leaving

My thinkings is that if he wants Champions league and all that stuff NOW he's going to get it at Arsenal and not here next season (that will change). Plus Arsenal's wage budget is monstrous and the squad needs culling, which is Ron Koeman's speciality .

Maybe but I also think that leaving Everton after just one year wont look to good for him, its not like we are a lost cause, unless he went some place massive like Barca, it would just make him look disloyal, besides I dont think Arsenal will get top 4 anyway but thats another issue i guess.

Very true...There's more than a possibility Arsenal wont wont even be in the Champions lge next season.

I wouldn't be too sure he would get CL football at Arsenal next season, only.

In fact I very much think this is the year Arsenal will finally be relegated from the CL.

Ha Ha Ha.

Barcelona and Arsenal for a man who has Everton 7th.
The same lids who hero worshipped Unai Emery and demanded him as our manager last summer dPain. They'd only noticed him in the Europa final v Liverpool.

The amount of hyperbole tokenism from these young lids who watch foreign football is astounding. They don't even understand the English game.

The same lids who hero worshipped Unai Emery and demanded him as our manager last summer dPain. They'd only noticed him in the Europa final v Liverpool.

The amount of hyperbole tokenism from these young lids who watch foreign football is astounding. They don't even understand the English game.

Koeman is no more than a solid citizen. He'll do us for the time being, but FFS no top club are going to be banging down his front door any time soon. The feller has won f.a. for over a decade but some here believe he'll be head hunted by the cream of European football. It's only been the last 7 weeks or so since the pigeons around Walton have felt emboldened enough to fly on a Saturday afternoon.

Whatever happened to that other bloke at Sevilla, previously unheard off but at the time the name on every ITK lips round these parts?

He was, possibly still is, Emery's DOF and we were moving heaven and earth to sign him, supposedly.

Koeman is no more than a solid citizen. He'll do us for the time being, but FFS no top club are going to be banging down his front door any time soon. The feller has won f.a. for over a decade but some here believe he'll be head hunted by the cream of European football. It's only been the last 7 weeks or so since the pigeons around Walton have felt emboldened enough to fly on a Saturday afternoon.

lol lol lol

Whatever happened to that other bloke at Sevilla, previously unheard off but at the time the name on every ITK lips round these parts?

He was, possibly still is, Emery's DOF and we were moving heaven and earth to sign him, supposedly.
Hahaha forgot about him. Was it Monchi? All the futbol affecionados suddenly knowing his entire strategy more than himself and giving cutting analysis of the kpis he can achieve in his job. A directorship of their mar's boxroom.

Don't think Barca is an option for Ron right now. Arsenal may be but I think they'll look for someone a little more flamboyant. Ron likes it here anyway. His big project. If this gets him the Barcelona job in 3/4 years then he'll have done a good job for us and by then we'll have an almost stadium, CL football and the best striker in the world! So WE can go and get anyone we want as replacement.

Still disappointed with RK about the Spurs game. I cannot understand for the life of me why he selected Barry
and abandoned Lukaku on his own when most people agree that Lukaku plays better with someone within 15 yards.

For years now EFC have gone to the Top 6 grounds, loaded midfield, lacked pace on the flanks, and hoped for a miracle from a dead ball. Wembley against LFC in the Cup being the worst example.

Robles had a bad game as did his defense but the line-up was plain wrong. I just hope RK has a rethink before the visits to OT and LFC.

As for RK going to Arsenal, it would not surprise me but I think they could do better.

Still disappointed with RK about the Spurs game. I cannot understand for the life of me why he selected Barry
and abandoned Lukaku on his own when most people agree that Lukaku plays better with someone within 15 yards.

For years now EFC have gone to the Top 6 grounds, loaded midfield, lacked pace on the flanks, and hoped for a miracle from a dead ball. Wembley against LFC in the Cup being the worst example.

Robles had a bad game as did his defense but the line-up was plain wrong. I just hope RK has a rethink before the visits to OT and LFC.

As for RK going to Arsenal, it would not surprise me but I think they could do better.
Also have to face Arsenal away and Chelsea at home mate. Spurs was built up as some super play off for Everton's acceptance into "the elite" when it was merely the first of 5 tests we have to try and lay down a marker for the season beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back