Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave,

Can you please not be negative towards our great leader.

Thanks in advance

Chris
I hope he learns from the chastening experience he had last Sunday. If he can see that PSG were too scared to to play then he'll no doubt see that truth closer to home after he sent us out to keep down the number of goals conceded to Spurs.

I hope he learns from the chastening experience he had last Sunday. If he can see that PSG were too scared to to play then he'll no doubt see that truth closer to home after he sent us out to keep down the number of goals conceded to Spurs.
Ye because seventh placed Everton (in the middle of a transition season) losing 3-2 to a proven quality Spurs side who currently sit second in the table is EXACTLY the same as the French Champion's losing 6-1 after being 4-0 and 5-3 up isn't it!:hayee:

Ye because seventh placed Everton (in the middle of a transition season) losing 3-2 to a proven quality Spurs side who currently sit second in the table is EXACTLY the same as the French Champion's losing 6-1 after being 4-0 and 5-3 up isn't it!:hayee:
Emery sent out PSG only to survive an onslaught; Koeman sent out Everton only to survive an onslaught, so yeah, they are EXACTLY the same.

With some context, PSG were 4 0 up at kick off, after mullering the same side 2 weeks ago.
Yes, the scale of the PSG capitulation was greater, but the principle is the same. I really cant believe Koeman kept a straight face when he said that today. Maybe he said it and was expecting a reporter to pick him up on it? I doubt it though, as these reporters are hand picked to ask no awkward questions at all. I mean, imagine a decent journo in there today at that press conference and heard that out of Koeman - that setting up to lose gets you a loss - they'd have been all over that after what happened at WHL.

Emery sent out PSG only to survive an onslaught; Koeman sent out Everton only to survive an onslaught, so yeah, they are EXACTLY the same.
Hello Dave, I figured you had me on ignore.:p

It really isn't the same though and no matter how much spin you try and put on it most people (the one's who don't have anti-Koeman agendas anyway) can see they aren't the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back