Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just stared at the table. I really think we'll finish 7th. United and Arsenal have two games in hand over us. Liverpool are unlikely to carry on being poor for the rest of the season. Good news is 7th will likely bring us European football, if that is good news? Early start to he season, with games in July. Hope our under 23's are up to it.

Assuming we finish 7th, which I think we will based on the games in hand and everybody's run-in, I think there's still some big psychological boosts that can be gained in the rest of the season and taken into the next. And such things have an even bigger effect on the belief of young players.

I think if we could really go for it and get a win away to them lot, and any of the others above us it could change the perception within the club of what's possible just before a hopefully big summer of transfers and Koemans second season.

And also, assuming he stays until next season, Rom getting top scorer would be a first for him and a first in a long time for the club.

So, sorry Dave. I think the rest of the season still carries some importance.

We've played 28 games and have 47 points

We could still hit 72

If we do I'll be interested to see how Dave reacts

Personally I think he'll say the Martinez 72 points was better somehow, probably due to his team having more boss tekkers
25 points from 10 games would be boss but I think we may be in Roberto Martinez delusion territory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back