Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i go the match cos i quite like going the match - fvck kopite attitude of gathering cups in may

ps (do you say ps on the internet?) i've seen us win league ecwc cup and i still think highbury 84, united away andy king 77, 28/10/1978 & 24/01/1981 (i didn't have to look either dates up) kharkiv and spurs away 85 are better than any cup final

I was agreeing with you David, no real difference between 5th-7th, as long as we get Europa.

Massive improvement on 11th tho, worth around 40m to us in prize money alone, not to mention the knock on effect with regards sponsors.
£40m more for moving 4 places up in the PL?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

No mate. Just no.

Sorry, I thought the whole point of being in any competition was that you stood to win something? Is there some other definition of being competitive that you use?
Do you know what a league? Do you know about prize (competition prize)? Do you know about qualification for Europea.....oh forget it. Keep on booooing.

No, you don't have to do that. You just have to acknowledge that the element of competition is gone and it's about using them to become familiar with their new team mates and the way the manager wants to set up.
The idea that PL games aren't competitive has been dreamt up by you in order to give you a reason to decry good wins and performances for the rest of the season, as you've now decided that it won't be until August that we get another competitive game,as it suits your mind numbingly boring agenda.

Why don't you do us all a favour, and wander up to a mirror in your house, look in it, and say the following words "I was wrong on the internet about Martinez" it'll be cathartic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back