Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell me what reason is this? Keep banging on 72 points and 2 semi. Turning blind eye on the 2nd and 3rd season and made it like they never happen.
Sorry mate but I'm not doing your work for you.

If you're unable to read or comprehend Dave's argument then that's your problem.

Disagreement is one thing, making things personal because you're unable to articulate a counter argument is another.

If you're unable to read or comprehend Dave's argument then that's your problem.

Disagreement is one thing, making things personal because you're unable to articulate a counter argument is another.

Always somebody defending the troll.

Tell me what reason is this? Keep banging on 72 points and 2 semi. Turning blind eye on the 2nd and 3rd season and made it like they never happen.

Koeman inherited a mess.A squad that was unfit and with an appalling defensive record.We endured the worst season at home in our modern history last year.Fast forward a year later.The defence has improved immensely.We have secured 7th place at the very least and we could still finish a couple of places higher.We have only lost 1 league game at Goodison this season.The stats prove that getting rid of Martinez was the right decision.There's no point arguing with a nut job like Davek.The best thing to do when he posts his dribble is to hit the dislike button and move on!

Koeman inherited a mess.A squad that was unfit and with an appalling defensive record.We endured the worst season at home in our modern history last year.Fast forward a year later.The defence has improved immensely.We have secured 7th place at the very least and we could still finish a couple of places higher.We have only lost 1 league game at Goodison this season.The stats prove that getting rid of Martinez was the right decision.There's no point arguing with a nut job like Davek.The best thing to do when he posts his dribble is to hit the dislike button and move on!

Or just put him on ignore if you don't like what he has to say?

You're making it personal by singling out him for your ire. dave's more than capable of looking after himself, so wind your neck in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back