Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
VJcIEjQ.jpg

Sorry mate but I'm not doing your work for you.

If you're unable to read or comprehend Dave's argument then that's your problem.

Disagreement is one thing, making things personal because you're unable to articulate a counter argument is another.

Well you are pretty much wrong on this. Actually he chooses not to answer certain questions because they are facts and non defendable. You ask him A he answers B. For instance, You talk about 21 wins in 75 matches then he would go back to 21 wins in the first season. While having a different opinion is ok, one may treat RM as a hero no one is gonna to care but if he then uses RM's holy records and style and uses it as s stick to beat Koeman then perhaps people would make counter arguement and express their entirely different views.

We've played 28 games and have 47 points

We could still hit 72

If we do I'll be interested to see how Dave reacts

Personally I think he'll say the Martinez 72 points was better somehow, probably due to his team having more boss tekkers
Mathematically yes. It means 8 wins and a draw from our remaining 10 games so at least 2 wins out of the games against Chelsea, Utd, RS and Arse. Think high 60s is do-able myself which would be our second highest ever in the premier era if we achieved it. Given where we started the season and our abysmal autumn, that set's us up very nicely for the summer and next season. Still think it will probably only be good enough for 7th which shows the gulf in quality this season compared to last.

Well you are pretty much wrong on this. Actually he chooses not to answer certain questions because they are facts and non defendable. You ask him A he answers B. For instance, You talk about 21 wins in 75 matches then he would go back to 21 wins in the first season. While having a different opinion is ok, one may treat RM as a hero no one is gonna to care but if he then uses RM's holy records and style and uses it as s stick to beat Koeman then perhaps people woukd make counter arguement and express their entirely different views.

Tiddly-eye-tetee-titum

Something that @davek isn't it's a troll mate , he has different opinions , isn't that what's the forum is about ?

Exactly, it's a forum not an echo chamber and David is simply cautiously appraising Koeman's first season, which remains on track for about 60 points - which is good rather than spectacular

Well you are pretty much wrong on this. Actually he chooses not to answer certain questions because they are facts and non defendable. You ask him A he answers B. For instance, You talk about 21 wins in 75 matches then he would go back to 21 wins in the first season. While having a different opinion is ok, one may treat RM as a hero no one is gonna to care but if he then uses RM's holy records and style and uses it as s stick to beat Koeman then perhaps people would make counter arguement and express their entirely different views.
Put him on ignore then mate.

I can show you how if you can't find the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back