Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the state of the club, confidence wise when Ron took over he has started the season better than any of us could have hoped for. The signing's he has made have all shown to be positive and players such as kev who seemed to have no future with the club last season are starting to shine again. His press conferences are excellent, doesn't take any [Poor language removed] and tells it as it is as regards the performances. In these early days we cannot ask or expect anymore from him, even the bed wetters and Roberto's poodles must be quietly impressed

Considering the state of the club, confidence wise when Ron took over he has started the season better than any of us could have hoped for. The signing's he has made have all shown to be positive and players such as kev who seemed to have no future with the club last season are starting to shine again. His press conferences are excellent, doesn't take any [Poor language removed] and tells it as it is as regards the performances. In these early days we cannot ask or expect anymore from him, even the bed wetters and Roberto's poodles must be quietly impressed

It's like Brexit. Those with the faith, cojones and knowledge knew it was the right way to go, and have faith that it will ultimately prove to be the correct decision.

Lol no mate. Koeman likes foreign people.

German players out of the question, though...goalkeeper ffs

Bqw0TTxIgAAgvcV.jpg

Lol no mate. Koeman likes foreign people.

There we go...beauts who think Brexit was about racism. Even though it means it will put an end to a protectionist EU-dominated immigration, and make it relatively easier for people from all over the world (of different backgrounds and ethnicities) to come to the UK. You just bunker down in your Liverpool slum Chico lad, leave the politics to the educated.

Koeman at Everton so far reminds me of a previous job I was in when the new FD started and in his first chat with me said "I didn't come here to be liked". There is a lot of sorting out to do, clearing out, putting things straight and generally a changing of the ways going on here and if you don't do it Ron's way you won't be doing it any way.

Full marks so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back