Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
just no lad.

you and that efcjayyy should go for a pint.

Well I'm just glad that I don't get taken in by the BBC, the Guardian and other liberal media garbage and made to think the UK is headed in to the abyss. It'll make it all the more sweeter when Brexit is proven to be the way to go. Or maybe you want the UK to go the way of France, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece and be a fake state with no say over key laws while enduring massive youth unemployment and/or persistent terror attacks and civil tension due to rapid, unsustainable population growth.

Koeman at Everton so far reminds me of a previous job I was in when the new FD started and in his first chat with me said "I didn't come here to be liked". There is a lot of sorting out to do, clearing out, putting things straight and generally a changing of the ways going on here and if you don't do it Ron's way you won't be doing it any way.

Full marks so far.

How long did it take for you to be sacked off lad?

Well I'm just glad that I don't get taken in by the BBC, the Guardian and other liberal media garbage and made to think the UK is headed in to the abyss. It'll make it all the more sweeter when Brexit is proven to be the way to go. Or maybe you want the UK to go the way of France, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece and be a fake state with no say over key while enduring massive youth unemployment and/or persistent terror attacks and civil tension due to rapid, unsustainable population growth.
yeah everyone who voted against 'brexit' was conned by the media, all a big conspiracy mate isn't it

yeah everyone who voted against 'brexit' was conned by the media, all a big conspiracy mate isn't it

Proving my point really, because I didn't say that. It is patently clear that certain elements of the mainstream media have persisted with a relentless anti-Brexit campaign since the result, including painting people who voted for Brexit as idiots or racists. Completely out of touch with reality, but unfortunately, it does stick with the gullible.

Proving my point really, because I didn't say that. It is patently clear that certain elements of the mainstream media have persisted with a relentless anti-Brexit campaign since the result, including painting people who voted for Brexit as idiots or racists. Completely out of touch with reality, but unfortunately, it does stick with the gullible.
I don't really pay attention to media outlets at all, and you're claiming i'm proving your point yet you're being completely hypocritical in assuming all people who think brexit is absolutely ridiculous only think so because of 'LIBERAL NEWS' and other nonsense.

this isn't the thread for that anyway

I don't really pay attention to media outlets at all, and you're claiming i'm proving your point yet you're being completely hypocritical in assuming all people who think brexit is absolutely ridiculous only think so because of 'LIBERAL NEWS' and other nonsense.

this isn't the thread for that anyway

You proved my point by misunderstanding my previous post, as I clearly stated.

There we go...beauts who think Brexit was about racism. Even though it means it will put an end to a protectionist EU-dominated immigration, and make it relatively easier for people from all over the world (of different backgrounds and ethnicities) to come to the UK. You just bunker down in your Liverpool slum Chico lad, leave the politics to the educated.

Lol no mate. We're no Tories or UKIP small town teds.

There we go...beauts who think Brexit was about racism. Even though it means it will put an end to a protectionist EU-dominated immigration, and make it relatively easier for people from all over the world (of different backgrounds and ethnicities) to come to the UK. You just bunker down in your Liverpool slum Chico lad, leave the politics to the educated.

Hello.

gxLf159.jpg

The Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back