Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

3/4 more in he wanted in conference.

Bolasie and Valenica and under 23 lad are his expectations you think?

All I am saying is it doesn't bode well having a poor board relationship with Koeman, as the have been reports he has fell out with Les Reed at saints.

This is all conjecture quite simply.

None of us know what goes on in the behind closed doors.

If anyone can put their hand up for sure and say there wasn't calls made or they didn't try for sure then, ok, but all of the wobbling by fans is simply made up or speculation.

It was for sure a clusterFeck no doubt but it appears to me the people who handle the negotiations and contract were too blame or simply players didn't want to come here.

But to suggest Koeman and the board went at it or he wants to resign after a frustrating windows is ludicrous.

You know the one difference with this window was everyone had more money not just us. The TV money alone was enough for a lot of the teams to surpass their previous spending.

One thing that has concerned me for years ,we haven't beaten Man Utd,Arsenal,Chelsea or Liverpool away in the league since before Moyes was here, Martinez did it once but that was against man Utd when Moyes was there and that doesn't count in my book. I just wonder if Koeman can break that trend, because if we want to get high finishes we need some wins at them grounds.

Let me get this right. Are you all saying that the money promised to Koeman wasn't made available to him? That a promise
was broken.

I'm hearing that players he wanted decided not to come to Everton, not that he didn't have the money to pay for them.

Sissoko, for instance, was coming but changed his mind at the last minute when Spurs came in and matched Everton's 30 mil'. So I'm told.

Why is that Moshiri's or the boards fault? Why would Koeman resign because his targets chose not to come.

Or have I got it all wrong?

3/4 more in he wanted in conference.

Bolasie and Valenica and under 23 lad are his expectations you think?

All I am saying is it doesn't bode well having a poor board relationship with Koeman, as the have been reports he has fell out with Les Reed at saints.

Just because we haven't spunked £150M or whatever on boss players doesn't mean we didn't have that kind of money to spend. It simply means we are piss poor at negotiating big deals. That will be addressed, you can count on that. There will be fallout from this, but it won't be the management team resigning or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back