Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of tosh!

OK, some perspective, we are not in Europe and we won't be winning the league this year. What we need is a manager with the tactical knowledge to get us back into Europe and on the international radar of better players. Footballers are employees and want to work for the best clubs at the time. We are not that at the moment! Martinez has damaged the reputation of our club more than we realise. Give RK a season to repair our tarnished rep and we may have a chance of a proper rebuild. We have done OK this window and with some proper coaching, we have a chance to improve on 11th. Isn't that what it's all about? Gradual improvement?

Any Evertonian agreeing with "Anyway, if Koeman has any ambition and not motivated by money, he would walk away with his head held high and to a club who can deliver on its promises" should walk away, not with your heads held high but your tails between you legs and jump on the latest Ford bandwagon!

I can't believe the absolute drivel discussed on these forums sometimes. We don't have the right to whatever we want just because we try and throw money at it.

Rant over...
I should walk away from the club for being massively let down yet again?

Season ticket holder for over 19 years.

Have you seen the slogan on the new season cards? 'Nothing will be the same'.
How about you tell the club not to be putting out false statements? It is the same as it has been for as long as I can remember. This time they have managed to get record season ticket sales on the back of false promises.

Feel like myself and every other supporter has the right to be annoyed at this pathetic transfer window.

I should walk away from the club for being massively let down yet again?

Season ticket holder for over 19 years.

Have you seen the slogan on the new season cards? 'Nothing will be the same'.
How about you tell the club not to be putting out false statements? It is the same as it has been for as long as I can remember. This time they have managed to get record season ticket sales on the back of false promises.

Feel like myself and every other supporter has the right to be annoyed at this pathetic transfer window.

No, you shouldn't walk away for feeling let down, if that was the case I would respect your opinion. As I said in my previous comment, If you're advocating or agreeing with "Anyway, if Koeman has any ambition and not motivated by money, he would walk away with his head held high and to a club who can deliver on its promises" then you should.

I would walk if I was RK if that statement is true from Moshiri.

Reeks of amateur hour and hints at board room being involved in who is and who isn't a priority member of the squad.

No, you shouldn't walk away for feeling let down, if that was the case I would respect your opinion. As I said in my previous comment, If you're advocating or agreeing with "Anyway, if Koeman has any ambition and not motivated by money, he would walk away with his head held high and to a club who can deliver on its promises" then you should.
He left a club that has been continually on the rise in Southampton for us on the back of promises made to him.

He wanted 4 or 5 players in addition to what he had brough in with the Stones money - he never got them.

Nobody could blame Koeman for walking out on the shitshow now.

Actually read a few tweets last night blaming Koeman for this window and pointing to all the players Moyes had signed for Sunderland since he came in late.

Had to politely remind them they coughed up £13m for a player with dong in his name.

He left a club that has been continually on the rise in Southampton for us on the back of promises made to him.

He wanted 4 or 5 players in addition to what he had brough in with the Stones money - he never got them.

Nobody could blame Koeman for walking out on the shitshow now.

It's not that clear cut though is it. There's having 30 mil to spend on quality, and there's spunking it on dross due to desperation. The quality of our signings will come from our league position and perceived reputation. I would say he's clever enough not to waste it and concentrate on improving us on what he's got. He's not likely to jump ship. I would suggest you have a cold one and calm the eff down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back