Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so appauled with how Koeman has been treated here, he has been left dangling by the absolute sharks who run this club right down to the last minute, this business of being blanked on the phone is all down to this horrendous board [Poor language removed] about at the last minute, Koeman deserves more respect than that, i don't think he has looked happy since he took over, i want him to walk, no goalie, no defender (considering Sunderland have signed that replacement defender) just a pure piss take.
lol

I'm not sure he'd resign mate. But apparently not happy with the transfers thing at all.
OK, is this about something that's happened in the last 24 hours? Has he been refused funds to buy someone? Or what?

I know Joe Royle quit because the board wouldn't give him money. I can't think of any other reason for him to be pissed off
with transfer issues.

Not surprised all all. He was promised a garage full of Ferraris, Lanborghinis and Bentleys and he didn't even get a few second hand Skodas.

We've badly let him down here. Bet he wishes he hadn't left Saints now.

That's bad that we pulled him from another club on a promise that we'd compete and provide him with the best, pure lies, made Koeman look like a pure idiot, oh what class we have, what dignity we have, a horrible football club we are... well the people who run us are but if us fans accept that and don't stand up for our manager and against the board then we are no better than them.

That's bad that we pulled him from another club on a promise that we'd compete and provide him with the best, pure lies, made Koeman look like a pure idiot, oh what class we have, what dignity we have, a horrible football club we are... well the people who run us are but if us fans accept that and don't stand up for our manager and against the board then we are no better than them.
Spot on mate. I bet Saints are pissing themselves right now.

OK, is this about something that's happened in the last 24 hours? Has he been refused funds to buy someone? Or what?

I know Joe Royle quit because the board wouldn't give him money. I can't think of any other reason for him to be pissed off
with transfer issues.

Maybe he can smell bullshit a mile off, the board under Joe will have told him straight he's not getting the money, this board are slimey snakes, liars and con merchants who'd do anything to make money.

with transfer issues.

The Sissoko situation for one, can't imagine too many managers being best pleased about a transfer target thinking he's too good to answer the phone to them when a deal is all but sortec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back