Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This farce could see a major slump in the league
Top 6 is completely out of the question now. No way will we finish above one of Spurs, Liverpool or Arsenal etc... Top 8 has to be the aim, but it's going to be very tough. Stoke have caught up again after a few signings and West Ham will be close by. I can see a 9th/10th place finish personally.

Top 6 is completely out of the question now. No way will we finish above one of Spurs, Liverpool or Arsenal etc... Top 8 has to be the aim, but it's going to be very tough. Stoke have caught up again after a few signings and West Ham will be close by. I can see a 9th/10th place finish personally.

Yep agree, we haven't got the players in to vary our tactics as much as is needed, also how do u lift players like Lukaku

Oh my, I bought the Mirror today and the betting expert Derek McGovern is sticking the knife in.

40-1 for Koeman to be next manager in the premier to leave/sacked with most bookmakers.

Fantastic odds as he left the South Coast with promises of millions to spend on players and that Everton would challenge the big players of Europe. They couldn't even challenge the mighty Burnley in the spending league.

Everton are back!!! I was told, Mersey Billionaires I was tweeted. No more West End theatrical shows from Bill Kenwright, they are big time again. Looks more like a pantomime at this time.

So, he left a fantastically run club followed by supporters who have a grasp of reality to join the cesspit of Everton who horribly chased a decent football man Martinez out of the club into one of the top ranked teams in World football. He must be laughing his face off while watching the fan's of Everton scream blue murder as per usual.

Anyway, if Koeman has any ambition and not motivated by money, he would walk away with his head held high and to a club who can deliver on its promises.

Oh my, I bought the Mirror today and the betting expert Derek McGovern is sticking the knife in.

40-1 for Koeman to be next manager in the premier to leave/sacked with most bookmakers.

Fantastic odds as he left the South Coast with promises of millions to spend on players and that Everton would challenge the big players of Europe. They couldn't even challenge the mighty Burnley in the spending league.

Everton are back!!! I was told, Mersey Billionaires I was tweeted. No more West End theatrical shows from Bill Kenwright, they are big time again. Looks more like a pantomime at this time.

So, he left a fantastically run club followed by supporters who have a grasp of reality to join the cesspit of Everton who horribly chased a decent football man Martinez out of the club into one of the top ranked teams in World football. He must be laughing his face off while watching the fan's of Everton scream blue murder as per usual.

Anyway, if Koeman has any ambition and not motivated by money, he would walk away with his head held high and to a club who can deliver on its promises.
Apart from the Martinez bit, that is pretty much spot on.

Hate to say it, as it's Derek McGovern and he's not coming from anything other than a place of bitter bias in his view, but yes, I agree completely.

As said last night, if I were Koeman, I'd have resigned immediately after last night, as he's either been lied to over what the club wants to do, or the people above him are completely incompetent. Either way, I'd have no hard feelings about him walking whatsoever.

Absolute bull.

Koeman isn't walking anywhere. If he does he is no better than the Sissokos of the industry.

Nobody failed him. He wasn't conned. It's a long term project he came on board for and we are going through some teething issues in our infancy.

Stop agreeing with the rubbish people write. Is Burnley better run than Liverpool and Spurs also?

Take a step back, a deep breath and get back on board the ride ahead.

Changes will be made following this setback.

Excellent as ever Moomin

What a load of tosh!

OK, some perspective, we are not in Europe and we won't be winning the league this year. What we need is a manager with the tactical knowledge to get us back into Europe and on the international radar of better players. Footballers are employees and want to work for the best clubs at the time. We are not that at the moment! Martinez has damaged the reputation of our club more than we realise. Give RK a season to repair our tarnished rep and we may have a chance of a proper rebuild. We have done OK this window and with some proper coaching, we have a chance to improve on 11th. Isn't that what it's all about? Gradual improvement?

Any Evertonian agreeing with "Anyway, if Koeman has any ambition and not motivated by money, he would walk away with his head held high and to a club who can deliver on its promises" should walk away, not with your heads held high but your tails between you legs and jump on the latest Ford bandwagon!

I can't believe the absolute drivel discussed on these forums sometimes. We don't have the right to whatever we want just because we try and throw money at it.

Rant over...

mcgovern what a complete utter joke and he gets paid for that crap..any chance the mirror will put in an everton biased writer slagging off other teams..

Absolute bull.

Koeman isn't walking anywhere. If he does he is no better than the Sissokos of the industry.

Nobody failed him. He wasn't conned. It's a long term project he came on board for and we are going through some teething issues in our infancy.

Stop agreeing with the rubbish people write. Is Burnley better run than Liverpool and Spurs also?

Take a step back, a deep breath and get back on board the ride ahead.

Changes will be made following this setback.
Too much common sense for this site I'm afraid. As Koeman himself said It will take him two years to get us up to speed and we are also in the process of planning a new stadium...it's a long term project....one transfer window without a marquee signing is not significant. Totally accept the squad is light in places, especially in attack but it's no disaster like some say.....effing drama queens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back