Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so appauled with how Koeman has been treated here, he has been left dangling by the absolute sharks who run this club right down to the last minute, this business of being blanked on the phone is all down to this horrendous board [Poor language removed] about at the last minute, Koeman deserves more respect than that, i don't think he has looked happy since he took over, i want him to walk, no goalie, no defender (considering Sunderland have signed that replacement defender) just a pure piss take.

The project what's it based on?ok of and on the field but it's starts with players Surely if koeman wanted X amount of players he should of had them? Something is a miss here quite badly.

Other players were talking of other players coming in.and guess what it's not happened! I don't know why or what but it's not right.

The project what's it based on?ok of and on the field but it's starts with players Surely if koeman wanted X amount of players he should of had them? Something is a miss here quite badly.

Other players were talking of other players coming in.and guess what it's not happened! I don't know why or what but it's not right.

Something is leaving me very uneasy about it all.

I don't trust anything Kenwrighg is involved in

Something is leaving me very uneasy about it all.

I don't trust anything Kenwrights involved in

Vinny o Connor and sky sports saying sissoko was on his way for a medical nxt thing he signs for Spurs. so he did a u turn? No - he was never signing for us and it's all a load of rubbish. I waited until 11 pm to air my judgment and its answered it itself. Record season ticket sales thinking things were different and it's not.

Vinny o Connor and sky sports saying sissoko was on his way for a medical nxt thing he signs for Spurs. so he did a u turn? No - he was never signing for us and it's all a load of rubbish. I waited until 11 pm to air my judgment and its answered it itself. Record season ticket sales thinking things were different and it's not.
Mate it's obvious that his agent used evertons interest to prompt Spurs into action, again not everything is the clubs fault, and I am as peed of as anyone

Na not at all, we have bid so we have money, but yes the people responsible for transfers have messed this up and should be held accountable.

I believe we've bid on some Yearh but it's like why bid an amount if we know it won't be accepted? Or if we know the player doesn't wanna come? It's so we think Yearh we've tried..... Mate unless something dramatic happens it's just the same at the club to me now but with a different majority shareholder at the helm.

I believe we've bid on some Yearh but it's like why bid an amount if we know it won't be accepted? Or if we know the player doesn't wanna come? It's so we think Yearh we've tried..... Mate unless something dramatic happens it's just the same at the club to me now but with a different majority shareholder at the helm.
It was accepted at one point though, and then they changed their minds and wanted more hence he is fuming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back