Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, no that is not true.

3-0 win: Stek, Taggett, Fonte, Yoshida, Soares, Cedric, Wanyama, Davis, Tadic, Mane and Pelle.
2-0 win: Stek, Yoshida, Caulker, Fonte, Martina, Wanyama, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadic, Mane and Pelle.
1-1: Stek, Taggett, Yoshida, Fonte, Caulker, Romeu, Wanyama, Ward-Prowse, Pelle and Rodriguez.
0-1: Stek, Taggett, Yoshida, Fonte, Caulker, Martina, Romeu, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Pelle and Rodriguez.

Subs used were first team players. Shall I go on or shall I stop now?

FFS C

Stek there you are that's why they got knocked out v those top European teams yes he played the top players not!
Out to prepare for the Prem that's what happened he threw the game plsyimg medice teams ImDurpried their were no LOW team in theire fascinating facts but ok he played a 2nd string the Stek fgs no wonder they went out early how to throw a game play him!

Stek there you are that's why they got knocked out v those top European teams yes he played the top players not!
Out to prepare for the Prem that's what happened he threw the game plsyimg medice teams ImDurpried their were no LOW team in theire fascinating facts but ok he played a 2nd string the Stek fgs no wonder they went out early how to throw a game play him!

Joey mate, you need to cease with your Ronny hate, Geris gone, the hates not healthy.

He was prepared to spend £27M or so on Bolasie, he says the board will back him now, who will he sign? Are the board really gonna back him or are they just interested in building a new stadium? time will tell.

I rate Bolasie but I don't think Koeman would have sanctioned spending that money unless he thought he could spend more. Let's see what the board can muster up for Koeman.

What is it with all the Bolasie hate? Seriously, he was our most productive outlet until he got injured. I really don't get it.

The real judging starts now.

Another repeat of this type of season is not acceptable.

Overall, he did well to get us back to the bare minimum we should be finishing after Martinez destroyed us.

You seriously need to manage your expectations. Koeman has sorted out the mess Martinez left behind and considering those above us, it is about our correct place in the hierarchy. Unless we seriously outspend those above us (or bring in some serious talent on the cheap) you can't be expecting too much of a change - we're years behind the likes of Chelsea and Man City in terms of squad building. Breaking into the top 6 would be the goal for next year - if you're dreaming of top 4 or above, you may need to think again. These things take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back