Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further indisputable evidence:

Paul Martin (Wasserman Media Group)
US-based Wasserman is one of the most powerful sports agencies in the world. Their ever-expanding empire saw them buy the SFX management firm in 2006, ensuring their influence crossed over even more from NFL to football.

Past Blues clients have included Tim Cahill, Landon Donovan and Jack Rodwell.

RB.jpg

Ross Barkley

Paul Martin is one of their top executives and guides the career of Ross Barkley .

Martin, who also represents John Stones, is low-profile but highly influential in the game

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...erton-player-agents-summer-transfers-13147450

Paul Martin works for Wasserman, Wasserman was founded by Koeman's agent Rob Jansen.

Alright lad, I said I wasnt sure, Jeeez.

LOL at the Echo being "indisputable evidence".

forbes.com/telegraph isn't?

google '"paul martin" "ross barkley"

then google '"rob jansen" "Ronald koeman"'

or '"wasserman" "koeman"'

or '"wasserman" "ross barkley"'.

Both Koeman and Barkley are represented by the same powerful company behind their agent's names.

There is more going on behind the scenes than a simple Koeman wants/doesn't want Barkley at Everton imo. Football deals involve finances and it is interesting at the very least.

forbes.com/telegraph isn't?

google '"paul martin" "ross barkley"

then google '"rob jansen" "Ronald koeman"'

or '"wasserman" "koeman"'

or '"wasserman" "ross barkley"'.

Both Koeman and Barkley are represented by the same powerful company behind their agent's names.

There is more going on behind the scenes than a simple Koeman wants/doesn't want Barkley at Everton imo. Football deals involve finances and it is interesting at the very least.

There really isn't, at all.

Koeman would happily keep Ross. But I think he doesn't see Ross as being absolutely key to our success going forward.

If Ross doesn't want to sign the new deal that's on offer, then he has to be put on the market because we can't really afford to lose potentially £30m+ on a player, whoever they are.

That's it.

There really isn't, at all.

Koeman would happily keep Ross. But I think he doesn't see Ross as being absolutely key to our success going forward.

If Ross doesn't want to sign the new deal that's on offer, then he has to be put on the market because we can't really afford to lose potentially £30m+ on a player, whoever they are.

That's it.

Strange take on things here mate from me.

The more very good business we do now during this window, and the good calibre of players incoming and yet to arrive - changes the narrative on both Lukaku and Barkley, most accepted that Lukaku with his statement about last summer with us failing to strengthen and understood in part his reasons - and in many ways both leaving would have been less about the player and more about the board and owner failing.

IF either or both leave now, then they are doing it for reasons other than because they don't see us trying to improve,. which is good to see - it changes the narrative completely.

Hopefully one or both remain

The boss man, taking us to the top.

Straight talking no nonsense. Fast pace, pressing football with a mixture of style and die trying attitude.

The Ronk is pyar Ev

All for one One for all,Everton's the team that plays beautiful football.
We're the kings of Goodison,We play in Royal Blue, The home of all the Toffeemen we play it sweet for you,
We play it on the carpet,We play it in the air, Whichever way we play it
We play it fair and square.
Everton,Everton
We're Forever Everton, All for one, one for all, Everton's the team that plays beautiful football.
We're after the league, an we're after the cup!, Evertons on the up an up!

This was a nice touch. We want our manager to be proud of being our manager.

Also the Southampton kit video thing is by far the worst kit unveiling there has ever been. Imagine making that video a whole year after your ex boss left you!
Also funny that they didn't have the balls to put in their best player because they know he's off soon as well. What a sad sad little club!

I lived in The Netherlands a few years and one thing I learned about the Dutch in general is they like straight talking, one of the things we like about RK after RM's charming waffle isn't it!? They don't mind so much if you disagree as that give a platform to work from and find common ground. This same attitude is central to the Ross Barkley situation I feel as I doubt very much if RK would have much respect for Ross mumbling indecision at him and clearly not saying out straight what his issue is. Lukaku did from the moment they met and continued the same ambitious talk. He was straight whether we like what he said or not and RK no doubt respects that. The fact we don't really know what Barkley's issue with not signing for his boyhood club that believed in him from a young age speaks volumes in itself.
Only a few thoughts on the matter, I may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back