Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well at least we are actually looking like a professional football club when it comes to transfers now.
Decisive and quick. Hopefully it's the end of the last minute loans and speculative punts of other teams reserves.

Am concerned about our new goalie, he makes mistakes, more than he should, Remember Simonsen(What a buy he was).
Walsh and Ronko bought Stekelenberg, it does make you wonder. They also bought Bolasie, I saw him have a really good
game and saw him have a lot of poor games, this at £28M. Now they buy Davy Klaassen as an infil for Ross, but we put a
price on Ross head of £50M, thats £25M more than Klaassen, which proves that they know Ross is twice as good as Davy.
If we do buy Sandro from Malaga for £5.2M, does this mean we can expect Sandro to be not quite half as good as Niasse.
Other than the 'Schnide' who will be our only true class player, we are in for a poor season

Am concerned about our new goalie, he makes mistakes, more than he should, Remember Simonsen(What a buy he was).
Walsh and Ronko bought Stekelenberg, it does make you wonder. They also bought Bolasie, I saw him have a really good
game and saw him have a lot of poor games, this at £28M. Now they buy Davy Klaassen as an infil for Ross, but we put a
price on Ross head of £50M, thats £25M more than Klaassen, which proves that they know Ross is twice as good as Davy.

If we do buy Sandro from Malaga for £5.2M, does this mean we can expect Sandro to be not quite half as good as Niasse.
Other than the 'Schnide' who will be our only true class player, we are in for a poor season
Everton wouldn't see Ross as twice the player klassen is ( or 10x what sandro is). What they see is a proven young English talent and feel that is the price he is worth.

Grab a tissue and wipe your mouth lad.

Does this theory make Moussa sissoko 7 times better then dele Ali and make per koldrup nearly 100 times better then Seamie Coleman.
Or are you just on very strong medication

This was a nice touch. We want our manager to be proud of being our manager.

Also the Southampton kit video thing is by far the worst kit unveiling there has ever been. Imagine making that video a whole year after your ex boss left you!
Also funny that they didn't have the balls to put in their best player because they know he's off soon as well. What a sad sad little club!

What this video about? I missed this.

This post is about as wrong as Fritzl telling me I'm not a good parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back