Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
opinions innit...mightn't mean too much, iirc, he's given us a bit of a run around for a few seasons.
Kone used to do the same, come to think of it we have a really weird habit of crap strikers playing boss against us and scoring when they're usually useless

I thought Sandro showed enough tonight to see how he could flit about in the holes created by a proper target man. He was busy looking for spaces in which to receive the ball. To me Rooney looked better when he dropped back a bit and stopped occupying the centre forward position.
We need players in advanced positions who can receive a pass and stop the need for us to go sideways or backwards.
Tonight was more worrying than it was inspiring. I accept we are not up to full speed as yet but for Everton to be lucky to get a 1 -0 win at home against that lot isn't great.
We will get better but I had hoped we didn't need to get that much better.

This team desperately needs some pace. We're so slow.

After watching tonight, I feel we need a different type of player than Giroud.

I feel the complete opposite.
We need someone who is able to hold on to the ball, allowing other players to join the attack?

Weird Koeman saying he wants 2 number 9's in the squad so wants one more...

Rooney, DCL, Sandro? Are they not 9s lol

Go BIG - Belotti
Go Experience - Giroud
Go YOUTH - Dolberg

Not as good a performance I'd hoped for last night, having said that it was our first competitive game with a fair few new players bedding in. It had the feel of a pre season friendly, but these extra early games could be handy getting everyone used to playing together sooner.

Get it sorted Ronnie lad

One of the slowest strikers in the league, possibly the laziest, already has had one of the worst injuries you can have and you have to complete change your style to suit him that will be detrimental to the rest of the team.

Not even to mention the fact palace would want the best part of 40+mil

Spot on.

He's the Championship version of Lukaku.

He'll have the odd purple patch, then long periods of gashness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back