Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this snippet from what Koeman said in his piece from the game on Thursday:

“We started with Dominic on the right side, because their left full-back was not really a defender and there was a lot of space behind him."

So the left Full back was not really a defender and our right winger is not really a winger. He could have played DCL in the middle and put against there left back then.

So the left Full back was not really a defender and our right winger is not really a winger. He could have played DCL in the middle and put against there left back then.

That's what I was getting at mate, if their left back was not really a defender then why not stick Lookman on the right, skilful, loads of pace, he would have cause more problems than Lewin, could have even played Mirallas on the right.

The other thing about Lewin, Koeman really isn't helping the lad by persevering with him out on the right.

Well i did say it would take time for this team to gel.It was the first competitive game of the season.At the end of the day we won the game and we should have no trouble in the second leg.Some people are saying i can't see what this manager is trying to build.Well it is a bit hard and presumptuous to guess what the manager is doing when we have only played 1 competitive game yet.

Weird Koeman saying he wants 2 number 9's in the squad so wants one more...

Rooney, DCL, Sandro? Are they not 9s lol

Go BIG - Belotti
Go Experience - Giroud
Go YOUTH - Dolberg
Koeman could learn so much from you Zat, you are wasted on here.

Call him and offer your services you absolute legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back