Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taking a wild guess but he won't be our manager by May 2018.

*darts away*
Be interested to read your reasons for thinking this. Why would he leave? What club in a better position then us would want him right now?

Let's except the idea that he's just using us as a stepping stone, well he hasn't done enough to warrant anyone on the next level showing even the slightest interest thus far. He'd have to do something pretty special this season for somebody to what him that badly.

Or are you suggesting that we're about to have an awful season and he'll be sacked by the and of it? Either way I think your wrong. Koeman won't be going anywhere until the end of 2019 when his contract expires at the earliest and even then I think he's likely to stay on. As it's stands the best move he can make would be a sideways step at best.

Yeah, a trophy this year is the absolute minimum for Koeman or he should be out on his ear.

Look at Koemans record, he is not in jobs for the long haul.

If a bigger club flashes its leg at him, he will be off in a flash.

He will treat us like he did Southampton.

don't think many clubs bigger than us will come for him tbh, unless he starts doing really good things here.

Just in case. If something goes wrong, it's the Second Year Syndrome:).
The honeymoon is certainly over after season one. Koeman will be judged far more critically from now on. And he'll have to show more than he has so far, starting with the game next week. I broke out in a cold sweat just before when pondering what a disaster it would be if we were to go out in Slovakia and then lose the PL opener against Stoke (particularly with the run of fixtures that follow). The fastest deflating balloon ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back