Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea what a moron. Winning our first opening fixture in 5 games. Horrific. I'm frankly appalled here Joe.
I was appalled watching that first half get real!
Most posters were at RK for his first half selection formation great goal and a much improved 2nd half a win is nice , but it's early days we need three top players still!

I'm not convinced, no matter how much he is allowed to spend, that he is capable of building a team that can play the sort of football that will have us challenging for honours.

First half I was thinking the same. However, the second half performance showed a lot of promise. As soon as Coleman comes back the defence will have much more balance. Another CB away from being complete - possible a player to cover/replace Baines.

Midfield looks decent and has options, perhaps like a little bit more creativity in there however, probs Sigurdsson. Another striker definitely needed though.

I was appalled watching that first half get real!
Most posters were at RK for his first half selection formation great goal and a much improved 2nd half a win is nice , but it's early days we need three top players still!

Joey have you seen Chelsea's performance and currently Man City. Liverpools performance against Watford and Palaces against Huddersfield. We actually got 3 points not playing very well against a tough physical team whereas the above mentioned got no points or 1 point. I think a rare 3 points from an opening game is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back