Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last season when we got off to that incredible start, the media kept pushing this Everton top 4 narrative. You could tell it got into the players heads and we subsequently were porked by every opposition that point on until the New Year. Thankfully Koeman is limiting his expectations and not setting some grandiose mark that we likely won't reach.
I personally reckon the difficult start will serve to benefit us in the long run.

I'm not sure we can really say who is to blame. The board would obviously expect to be given a few realistic targets by Koeman and Walsh and then go and negotiate to get one of them. Koeman has made it clear he wants a striker, but we don't know whether one has been identified or whether they are realistically attainable.
Whats our DOF Walsh doing in all this ? he is supposed to liaise with RK and then try, and get the player we lack a striker not a central midfielder!

I personally reckon the difficult start will serve to benefit us in the long run.

definitely, said this when the fixtures came out. Our team will take a while to gel and settle, koeman doesn't even know his best formation for this new squad, never mind the best XI. So yeah, we're playing a lot of games we wouldn't have got much out of anyway, i'd much rather us be playing these sort of teams instead of a load of bankers which result in a load of dropped points.

Whats our DOF Walsh doing in all this ? he is supposed to liaise with RK and then try, and get the player we lack a striker not a central midfielder!
Dude, do you understand Sigurdsson plays half the time as a forward? Do you understand we have no legit playmaker in the entire squad? Do you understand that we need better players? He'd be the best player we have. We need a Striker, too, and a center back. They know all of this, Koeman has made it clear. It's not an either or situation.

Dude, do you understand Sigurdsson plays half the time as a forward? Do you understand we have no legit playmaker in the entire squad? Do you understand that we need better players? He'd be the best player we have. We need a Striker, too, and a center back. They know all of this, Koeman has made it clear. It's not an either or situation.
I know at 28 in September he is not worth 50 million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back