Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I don't think the DoF 'does the deals' either, or at least he didn't in previous windows. He works closely with RK to define the requirements and identify/agree the targets.
I agree
And either way to blame koeman for the lack of progress with a Swansea is ridiculous
It is also ridiculous to point the finger too hard at the people who are doing the deals considering how fast and how spectacular was our start to the window .... sadly the melts have short memories .... we were are the envy of many other sets of fans for the business we have al

Short and sweet presser there! no earth shattering news, other than Ross will be used if not sold and no offers for him yet, we will be stronger than last season if we get our targets and that's about as exciting as it got!

Short and sweet presser there! no earth shattering news, other than Ross will be used if not sold and no offers for him yet, we will be stronger than last season if we get our targets and that's about as exciting as it got!

on the OS they have an article saying 'he insists he has a 'stronger' team than the one which finished last season' but don't mention him saying 'if we get our targets'...doubt he'd be happy with that lol

I remember last season when we got off to that incredible start, the media kept pushing this Everton top 4 narrative. You could tell it got into the players heads and we subsequently were porked by every opposition that point on until the New Year. Thankfully Koeman is limiting his expectations and not setting some grandiose mark that we likely won't reach.

He is just being realistic I guess, but at the same time magnanimously uninspiring!

That description should stick.....magnanimously uninspiring!

The magnanimously uninspiring Ronald Koeman has today left his post at Everton Football Club after three seasons where the club failed to infiltrate the top 6 and continued their trophyless drought. He leaves behind Yannick, Stek, Cuco and Ashley as his gifts to the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back