Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just football passing forwards would be surfice ?
Too much sidewards, and backwards passing ATM
It's only pre season but we do look rusty!
Oh I agree with you that they need to be more forward thinking but I will give it first run off games and yeah we may get a good hiding but we may not

He'd really better hope that deulofeu starting for Barcelona tonight isn't an indication of their plans for him, or belief in his judgement of players is going to take an almighty hit.

2-2 Sevilla, penalty wrongly given by ref, 2-1. Penalty that should have been given on Davies foul, 3-1. If you watched the game you probably would have seen it.

We got battered. We were lucky they were asleep for our goal, then it was 100% them dictating play. We created little and never kept the ball until the last 15mins when we got legs on.

To make out we were "unlucky" in that game is pure head in the sand view on it.

Koeman is he the type of manager to walk if he feels he is being messed around? Twice he has gone to the media on our transfer business will there be a third time? Koeman appears to have no issue with letting his employers/media know when things are not getting done, does,nt strike me as someone who is prepared to keep everything in house.

If he left , I have no doubt he would be in a new job in a short space of time.

Koeman is he the type of manager to walk if he feels he is being messed around? Twice he has gone to the media on our transfer business will there be a third time? Koeman appears to have no issue with letting his employers/media know when things are not getting done, does,nt strike me as someone who is prepared to keep everything in house.

If he left , I have no doubt he would be in a new job in a short space of time.
With who?

With who?
That's a good point. There aren't really ANY clubs in football who don't have a manager at this point in time with the season starting. I'd be surprised if there was 1 in any of the top leagues in Europe.

As much as people think he might walk because of the board and the draagggggging on of transfers, he is paid HANDSOMELY here and doubt he would just give this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back