Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
o f f s
More melts than a bag of maltesers on the dash of my car on a summers day
like this -
upload_2017-8-7_13-27-42.webp

Rather have had either big Joe -Unsy- or a free available Manuel Pellegrini tbh , but will give RK a chance but we paid 10 million compensation with no prem winning pedigree - Bobby had lost the plot defensively and had to go shame as in his first season a record prem points, hanging on to Timmy Howard two seasons too long cost him his job imo!

For me Unsy has no PL exp and unproven. Big Joe has been out of the game for too long. Pellegrini I think this is a fair enough suggestion.

Howard was not to be blamed alone. RM was just a crap PL manager. There were many reasons combined...

For me Unsy has no PL exp and unproven. Big Joe has been out of the game for too long. Pellegrini I think this is a fair enough suggestion.

Howard was not to be blamed alone. RM was just a crap PL manager. There were many reasons combined...
Yes he had to go we were letting in so many goals in - pellegrini was on our doorstep rumours were rife heard he never even got an interview!

What team, who say they are ambitious, let the premier leagues top scorer until the last week leave.. and fail to replace him a week before the new season

Us

Well Barça have just lost Neymar and have no replacement. Two weeks before the opener against Betis. Unambitious

Having joined in July I would like to nominate you as the worst transfer signing of the window. Hopefully you get 'sold' soon

Well Barça have just lost Neymar and have no replacement. Two weeks before the opener against Betis. Unambitious

Having joined in July I would like to nominate you as the worst transfer signing of the window. Hopefully you get 'sold' soon

I'm sure they'll cope with Suarez, Messi and Alacacer and the numerous stars they have in the side

The sold him three days ago, give them a chance haha

Might sign up to RAWK. This forum is a disaster lately.

lol I've only been off here since Saturday morning as I've got limited service where I am and you'd think that half the squad is injured, the other half sold, we must have got beaten about 29-2 yesterday and I'm assuming we've played the first 10 league games and lost every one and also knocked out of the EL qualifier.

Am I close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back