Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a media tactic. They want answers and they can see that Koeman is getting pissed. Maybe they are trying to provoke a reaction? Either way Koeman is composed enough to avoid those questions.

It is and it isn't. Some of them are too busy tweeting, taking notes or even writing emails to notice what's been said. 90% of the time, as the post below says, they're looking for extra info or a reference point to go back to when the cameras are turned off and they do the embargoed stuff.

Sometimes trying to get a bit extra from him he may have forgotten to say before that he thought of after.

As above, yeah and no but they haven't changed their style for some reason. It worked with Martinez because he'd take you in a circle by saying lots of words with little substance, you'd ask him again and he'd add a little substance to what he was saying 5 minutes ago.

Koeman doesn't budge. He gets annoyed more than anything.

...I'm noticing Koeman and Rooney are often chatting with each other. Clips from USM FF this morning show the players waiting to start training and Rooney/Koeman in deep conversation, they do seem to seek each other's counsel.

Didn't see Sandro in the training group, which makes it likely that he is receiving treatment.

I like how honest Ronk is in his pressers

he just said we are looking at 2 more players before window ends

When you consider Man Utd only signed 3, RS signed 1 etc we have had a good window

I am not going to be negative anymore as it does seem we mean business

I am quietly sceptical

...I'm noticing Koeman and Rooney are often chatting with each other. Clips from USM FF this morning show the players waiting to start training and Rooney/Koeman in deep conversation, they do seem to seek each other's counsel.

Didn't see Sandro in the training group, which makes it likely that he is receiving treatment.
They're just discussing what they're getting from chippy on way home.

Just tried to watch the Sky news interview on the sig it froze?

..lots of stuff about tomorrow's game. Confirmed the Sigurdsson signing but he's not sure how close to fitness he is. Said he's not sure of the extent of Barkley's injury or if it'll impact him leaving the club. Sandro is an injury doubt for tomorrow.

DCL didn't play wing-back on Saturday. He played up the pitch tried to used the space behind Pieters but ok it didn't work. Koeman moved Gana to support him down the right hand side. lol

Hi Ronald. Please don't play DCL again, sign a striker and loan him out to a level he belongs (League 1/Championship). Regards, 99% of Evertonians

Hi Ronald. Please don't play DCL again, sign a striker and loan him out to a level he belongs (League 1/Championship). Regards, 99% of Evertonians
I might be in the 1% then I guess. He is raw however he works hard and finds his own space. Can also finish well. He needs to beef out but being in the first team cant do him anything but good. Not a natural first XI starter for me but a good option from the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back