Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly terrible management. Keep Williams on and that goal doesn't happen. Sigurdsson a long way off fitness and Klaasen weak , so he just gave away our numerical advantage.

Good result here, little but timid in the 2nd half but I thought we were comfortable for the most part.

Feel for Holgate as he played well but one error against this lot then it's s goal. He played well and we look really solid so a point is a good result

Looks like we will have to play with one DM now, (unless he plays Besic from the start) bench Klaassen again in the next PL match and I think the flow of the team will be better.

Bit Moyes like today, good job first half... but then went into a shell in second half and tried to protect the single goal lead which as we all know never works out well. To be fair it seemed like he tried to switch it up by changing formation but that didn't work out either.

A little depressing that the gulf between us and them is so large that we can still get dominated in terms of possession and ambition despite having an extra man.

Same stuff, different year.

Oh and £200million.

Moyes also struggled to get results against top side's down to 10men. But that was always down to the squad options.

Ronko has bought, left out players, sold players. Still get the same results.

No balance we look organised and hard to beat without the ball but our possession play needs a lot of work if we carry like this i think we'll struggle for goals this season it seems we only have one effective outlet who's basically a kid

Same stuff, different year.

Oh and £200million.

Moyes also struggled to get results against top side's down to 10men. But that was always down to the squad options.

Ronko has bought, left out players, sold players. Still get the same results.

So a point at City is not a decent result? you have pretty high standards bro, no wonder you come across as a bit depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back