Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. Was just all very standard stuff.

Maybe I should lower expectations, hey?

Not at all brother - reach for the stars....just understand that others may be ahead of us in the race, especially when they spend 2-3 times what we do on footballers.

You may find a bit of inner peace and not expect to win every game.

One thing i take as a massive positive is that he was able to be flexible with his personal and formation. To make such a bold change ( how I would have liked us to have been set up from the start) in that 2nd half shows Koemans confidence in the players and what he has available.

They didn't absolutely pummel us like last season, we had some real positive moments in play and just needed to be a little bit "cuter" when the chance arose.

Onwards and upwards Everton, an opportunity missed for sure but also a learning curve for a lot of these players and the blend is starting to look good between the young and the more experienced.

Now let's go and finish the job on Thursday Everton COYB!!!

Not at all brother - reach for the stars....just understand that others may be ahead of us in the race, especially when they spend 2-3 times what we do on footballers.

You may find a bit of inner peace and not expect to win every game.

All good my end. Still perplexed about 1 post causing so much fume.

But hey ho.

he just said a Striker and a left footed centre back cos mori is out and cover for Baines.

"I hope not. We are looking for a left-footed central defender, maybe as back-up for Leighton Baines. With the injury to Funes Mori we don't have any left-footers on that side as a back-up for Leighton. That's an option.

"Also a striker because I think even with the talent of Dominic and Ramirez, look to other squads. They have that number of players. If we need to make the next step we need a striker in as well."

2 mate.

He wants somebody who can play LB/CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back