Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dildo muncher you are.

Blocked. Forever.

tumblr_opez89sxhl1r4m60qo3_400.gif

People wetting their pants because of an individual error.

Also going on about him taking a knife to a gun show.. do you realise the level of spend that's in that city squad? Our spend this season is a pittance to what's been invested over there for the past ten+ years.

The three subs they bought is comparable with our total spend this season.

Got the tactics right, even without the ideal personnel.

The ONLY question was switching to the back 4, but I wasn't sure if that was because Ashley Williams was hurt.

Regardless, when Siggy gets more fit, I think we'll see a lot more of that 4-2-3-1. Really need another CB. Jags played admirably, but need more quickness out there.

In all honesty, Man City should've scored earlier. Holgate was fine, but boy was that a bad error.

That Man City has insane attacking talent. But other than Kompany, they have no strength or size in the back. Ronnie got it right tonight.

1-1 away against city and people are still moaning. Tactics were spot on but because holgate heads the ball toward Sterling its a draw and not a win. City is a much better team but some morons think we should have beat them just because they played with 10 man. Unbelievable.

Got the tactics right, even without the ideal personnel.

The ONLY question was switching to the back 4, but I wasn't sure if that was because Ashley Williams was hurt.

Regardless, when Siggy gets more fit, I think we'll see a lot more of that 4-2-3-1. Really need another CB. Jags played admirably, but need more quickness out there.

In all honesty, Man City should've scored earlier. Holgate was fine, but boy was that a bad error.

That Man City has insane attacking talent. But other than Kompany, they have no strength or size in the back. Ronnie got it right tonight.

I think he did that to kill the game off, it just didn't work unfortunately. He knew there back line would push further up spreading the midfield and he'd hope we capitalise on it. We never, one of them things

If he's gone like for like, andput Besic on for Williams and we conceded, people would call him negative

Evertonians like to bitch at everything

I think he did that to kill the game off, it just didn't work unfortunately. He knew there back line would push further up spreading the midfield and he'd hope we capitalise on it. We never, one of them things

If he's gone like for like, andput Besic on for Williams and we conceded, people would call him negative

Evertonians like to bitch at everything
Agreed. Came close, though. Besic hits that back heel and man, might have happened.

City is just good. They can hang onto the ball and just have soooo many attacking players. So I can't be too critical AND it took a bad mistake by Holgate to get the goal.

Agreed. Came close, though. Besic hits that back heel and man, might have happened.

City is just good. They can hang onto the ball and just have soooo many attacking players. So I can't be too critical AND it took a bad mistake by Holgate to get the goal.

I'd sell my nan to watch David silva every week, even with his bald barnet. They're a force and we contained them, with ease I may add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back